RU Prison 7

RU Prison 7 Full shen bundled yinluandaoju play nong to continuous gaochao

On the stone platform in the center of the prison, a naked boy was tied up. From the depths of the stone platform, the iron chain was wound down from the shoulders, and crossed the cleavage of the boy, and fixed the slender upper body from the armpits. The wrist was surrounded by the iron ring sticking out from the stone platform, and it was locked in place and unable to move. The young man's legs were greatly separated, his knees were bent into an M shape, and his ankles were fixed on the stone platform, completely exposing the two flesh holes in front of the orcs.

The young man's body was covered with bruises and purple marks, with bite marks and finger marks all over his body, and those terrifying marks distributed on his white and tender skin were shocking. Tim lay on his back absentmindedly, panting heavily, his tongue sticking out to one side, looking like he was fooled by human flesh.

Between the open legs, the two red and swollen pussies kept spitting out streams of white and greasy semen, which looked extremely lewd on the red and swollen flesh. The big hand that had been rough was stroking lightly between Tim's small holes, and the other hand held a few jumping eggs the size of quail eggs with uneven patterns on the surface. Two fingers stabbed randomly in the flower cave twice, the man picked up the jumping eggs and stuffed them into the young flower cave one by one.

"Haha..." The boy's body trembled slightly, and his legs were suddenly stretched, but the little hole seemed to welcome the entry of the jumping eggs, and he tangled the jumping eggs loosely and tightly, and also entangled them and stuffed them into the small hole. hand with something. The orc's fingers felt the satin-like touch on the wall of the boy's cave, and the orc's chest heaved heavily again. He scolded a slut and slapped the boy's buttocks with a slap. The fingers were tucked into the jumping egg and pushed hard.

"Uh...uh..." The tongue was caught between two fingers and he played with it wantonly. Tim sucked his rough fingers with red eyes, and the whole expression was obedient and lewd. The red and tender lips were played with juicy crystals, and at this time, more than a dozen jumping eggs had been stuffed into the flower cave, and they revolved around each other to completely fill the cave wall. The uneven pattern on the surface made the cave wall numb, Tim. His eyes gleamed with water, his body trembled, his tongue was caught between his fingers and he couldn't make a sound.

The round and beautiful breasts covered with finger marks and semen were trembling with their shiny wet nipples, but an orc picked up two butterfly clips, one left and one right, and clamped the sensitive nipples. Tim felt a pain in his chest, and his chest instinctively slammed but was entangled in the chain, and his entire body was trapped on the stone platform.

"Ah... it hurts... take it away... um..." The two fingers that were playing with Tim's tongue were finally removed, and the boy finally opened his mouth and begged the men to let go of his nipples, but his mouth was quickly stuffed He took a flail and blocked all the moaning and begging for mercy. Tim stared into watery eyes that looked both lewd and seductive.

The top of the semi-rigid jade stalk was also clamped by a clip, sealing the horse's eye. Then the orc opened the two buttocks of the boy, opened the back hole, and took out the same-sized jumping eggs and stuffed them in one by one. Tim was so nervous that his toes curled up, his knees shivered, and his little hole ate the vibrating eggs one by one.

The two small holes were fully supported by the uneven vibrating eggs, and the walls of the holes were rolled and rubbed by the uneven patterns. Even the uterine orifice and the prostaglandin point were spun and ground by a small vibrating egg, which was even more irritating, forcing the corners of the boy's eyes to turn a little redder.

The two breasts were grabbed by the men and pinched by the beam, and the butterfly on Liang De's nipple flew up and down, looking beautiful and lewd. Tim was breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down, his tongue tickled by the round object in his mouth, and he involuntarily rotated and licked the round mouth flail.

With a buzzing sound, the men turned on the switch of the vibrating egg, and the vibrating eggs in the two small holes suddenly vibrated and collided with each other, beating randomly in the small holes, hitting every inch of the wall of Tim's small hole, and the wall of the hole was squirming and overflowing. A stream of sweet body fluid. His legs were greatly opened, and a few fingers were inserted into Tim's two small holes together, pushing the vibrating eggs in his body, which stimulated the boy's body to tremble even more violently.

The sensitive meat beans were pinched and twisted by two fingers, slippery and wet, forcing the young man's legs to stretch and overflowing with sticky body fluids from the flower hole. The walls of the acupoints tightened under the intense stimulation, contracting and holding the uneven Takadan in the small acupoints. The more sensitive nerves on the wall of the acupoints felt more and more deeply the rough texture of the Takadan, which was red, swollen and itchy due to the friction.

"Hmm..." The boy cried, a trace of saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth. The fingers of those villains suddenly pushed inwards, pushing the full of vibrating eggs so hard that they pressed against the uterine opening. Although it has been exploited many times, it was the first time that the tender cervix was invaded by the trembling Vitality, and it was tingling and lingering. Vibrating eggs invaded from the cervix, stimulating the boy's lower abdomen to twitch, and a strong sense of relief swept through the boy's body.

That wasn't enough, the men pulled their fingers out, grabbed two terribly thick dildos, aimed them at Tim's two pussies, and slammed into them. The boy stretched his waist and wanted to ejaculate under strong stimulation, but he was caught by the penis clip and couldn't ejaculate. The strong pleasure was also sealed in the boy's body. The young man struggled violently, but was completely fixed on the stone platform and could not escape, enduring a feast of incomparable abuse.

The two thick and long dildos were slowly thrusting, like two iron pestles, pounding the small hole, making the little vibrator jump in the small hole during the continuous thrusting, strongly stimulating the charming flesh on the wall of the hole. One by one, the vibrating eggs were violently crushed and rushed into the juvenile uterus. The mushroom-shaped glans pushed hard, going deeper and deeper each time, forcing the vibrating eggs into the uterus.

The alprostasin points in the rear acupuncture points were constantly crushed by the trembling vibrating eggs, which forced the young man to stand upright and the jade stem rose again. The blond hair was wet with sweat, and it hung down on the sides of his cheeks, making the boy look even more pitiful.

The handcuffed hands were scratching randomly, and the butterflies on the breasts flew up and down in a strong sense of pleasure, looking very beautiful and lewd. The boy kept weeping under such a strong play, but his mouth was blocked and he couldn't let out a moan. Finally, the vibrators were all pushed into the uterus of the boy by the dildo, and they rubbed against the wall of the uterus while shaking gently, bringing a burst of pleasure to the boy. At the same time, the glans of the dildo also pressed against the uterus and began to grind with force, causing the boy's body to tremble, and a strong penis overflowing from the flower hole. Under such a play, the beautiful teenager was sent directly to the same tide.