RU Prison 2

Ru Prison 2 Teenaged by the strong orc long shetianxue tianru son gong

"Ah...don't...it's too long...don't lick..." The boy suddenly kicked his legs and struggled hard, kicking the orc's shoulders with his legs. However, in the eyes of the beastman, the strength of the young man with all his strength was nothing but a tickling. A pair of palm-like palms held down the young man's legs, and the rough tongue with particles on the surface raged in the flower cave, licking the young man to cry.

I don't know which race the orcs in front of him come from, and their tongues are thick and long. Flexibly scratched every sensitive cave wall, crushed and ground every sensitive point, and slowly invaded inch by inch. The man behind him still spared no effort to dry his tight and sensitive back hole with all his strength, and his flesh slammed into a lustful sound. However, the tongue in the flower cave was teasing the sensitive flesh wall like a spirit snake. The gurgling sound of water was very obvious in the cell. The boy was completely restrained, and he raised his neck helplessly and groaned loudly. The slender, white and tender neck is as beautiful and charming as a trapped swan. The young man's face was flushed red, lingering with lustful enthusiasm. The slender eyelashes hung with crystal teardrops, which looked very lovable.

The round breasts swayed, attracting the attention of the beastmen. The cannibal-like eyes stared at the boy's bare skin, which made the boy's lust soar. Those swaying breasts were sucked by the red and tender nipples on the left and right. The teenager screamed, but his chest was involuntarily raised, catering to the sucking and licking of the orcs.

The rear acupoint was still being whipped with all his might, and the jade stem stood up tremblingly on the top. The big hand of the orc in front of him couldn't hold the buttocks, and he couldn't hold it, and sometimes he broke it apart and squeezed it in the middle.

"Ah...uh...too deep...slow...don't..." Tim shook his head, his legs taut on the orc's strong shoulders, his toes curled up. Between the teenager's legs, a huge gray-white tongue nimbly drilled in the flesh-red female hole. The sound of gurgling was mixed with the loud swallowing sound of the orcs. Tim's cheeks were flushed with shame, and he was trapped between the two orcs and trembled.

The surface of the tongue is full of rough particles, constantly rubbing against the sensitive walls of the acupoints in the process of going in and out, grinding the walls of the acupoints bright red. That tongue was so long that it almost penetrated the depth of the young man's soul, but only entered a third of it. Licking his tongue hard, Tim grabbed the strong arms of the orc behind him tightly with both hands, his legs trembled and moaned uncontrollably, and the extremely strong relief forced the wall of the boy's cave to clench and twist the long tongue of the orc. It hurts. The orc's nose suddenly spewed out a fiery breath, hitting the juvenile jade stem and flower lip bean, forcing the juvenile to gasp for breath. Under such a strong contraction, the inner wall can feel the rough touch of the tongue surface more clearly. The tongue nimbly and flexibly presses and grinds the sensitive acupoint wall of the boy in a circle, and the boy is gasping for ecstasy again, clutching the orc tightly. A bright red scratch was left on the hands and arms.

"Ah... don't... forgive me... don't lick... it's too deep..." The long tongue was thrusting and thrusting, and every time, the hole was pulled out and the tight little hole was opened. Pushing hard, twisting and rubbing every tender pussy meat. Tim only felt the tickling of the flower hole being licked, and a terrible longing swept through his body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." He regretted it a little, never knew that making love was such an exaggeration. The terrifying pleasure almost enveloped him, and the intense stimulation rushed straight to his forehead, making Tim's entire brain groggy.

The rough tongue touched the soft flesh around the cervix, and the orc licked and licked the sensitive soft flesh wickedly, forcing the boy to groan helplessly and struggle violently. Forced out the sweet body fluid in the small hole, the long tongue swallowed the juice that could induce the orc's stronger desire, and the tongue pushed harder and harder, so that the boy's whole body softened. The small mouth at the top was wet and soft and opened towards the man.

"Ah..." The boy screamed, his body arched up, and his waist straightened into a very seductive posture. The huge cock in the back hole finally shot a strong stream of semen, which hit the prostate point like a water gun, and the young man climbed the same tide again, and the jade stem shot a stream of semen on the man's face. At the same time, the long tongue forcefully broke the roof of the cervix into the cervix. The young Bai Nen's body was trembling, and a whimper of pain or pleasure came out of his mouth, and tears fell down one by one, so pitiful.

"Huh... it's so cool..." The orc behind him hugged the boy's body heavily, gasping for breath. The twitching and tightly wrapped intestinal walls in the strong tide made him very comfortable, and the orcs who had not tasted lust for a long time wanted to die on him. The big meat cock was held so that it stood upright again, and the orc wanted to continue to do it, but was stunned by the jealous eyes from his side, the huge meat cock was pulled out with a "boo" sound, and the red and swollen hole slowly slid down a stream of white. semen, red and white very lewd.

There was another orc behind him, and the second ferocious cock was pushed in, pushing the outflowing white fluid back into the depths of the teenager's rectum. Different from the last orc but with a thick size, other cocks are no different from human penis. This orc cock was covered with short hairs, and the larger size stretched the back hole too much, completely filling the tunnel, and supporting the red and swollen intestinal wall to the point of splitting. The cock was completely submerged in one fell swoop, and then the meat was dried violently and violently. The villi were glued to the intestinal wall, rubbing hotly. Tim only felt that the back hole was numb and itchy, and there was a slight pain from being stretched out. The strange stimulation brought more intense pleasure to the boy, and cooperated with the tongue in the flower hole to send the boy to the same tide again and again.

"This slut...so tight...it's not loosened after being fucked for so long..." The orc behind him panted heavily, holding the boy's waist like iron pliers with both hands and pushing hard, causing the boy's body to sway back and forth. . The body was hit with a thumping sound, making the young man gasp and cry loudly, immersed in an extremely terrifying pleasure.

"Uh...uh...don't...it's too exciting..." The ecstasy gasps and moans, mixed with the sound of fleshly flapping, sang a erotic song in the cell. The long tongue in the flower hole spared no effort to shove it hard, pulling it to the mouth of the hole every time, bringing out a sticky body fluid, and then pushing it hard, opening the cervix and licking the sensitive cervix. The poor young man was tortured and played and gasping for breath.

"Ugh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." A pair of white and tender hands waved in the air like drowning, but their legs stomped and fell into the hands of a group of orcs. The wet touch came, and the two bare legs were quickly licked greedily by countless tongues. The thrill of being molested all over his body gave Tim a burst of shameful psychological pleasure, and his body actually climbed the same tide again in a short period of time.

As soon as the cervix is ​​opened, the long tongue takes the opportunity to penetrate the root, and the front end is completely pierced through the cervix, which is tighter and narrower than the flower point, and penetrates into the uterus! Being forcibly broken like this in the same tide, the young man was pushed up to the same peak, and the whole person was almost drowned in such intense happiness, his rosy lips were slightly open, and he kept breathing heavily, like a fish in a dry rut. No more moaning.

"It's so tender." Countless hands stroked and pinched every skin on the boy's body. The orcs gasped and laughed, rudely leaving a string of red marks on Bai Nen's body. The boy felt in pain. To a more intense relief, the whole body was trapped in the orcs and struggled hopelessly, not knowing whether to cater or reject.

Gurgling... sizzling... the sound of the water is getting louder and louder. The juvenile's jade toes were curled up and licked by the orcs, and the tickling of the sensitive toes brought more stimulation to the juvenile. The naked body is getting hotter and softer, and in the arms of the orcs, hesitating in desire, attracting the orcs to give him more stimulation and pleasure.