Part 15: Shirayuki's Proven Herself

Depuis le début

       Shirayuki hesitate but saw how Hisoka was having trouble breathing and let him out, falling back on the floor out of exhaustion. Shirayuki then saw Hisoka stand up and quickly stand up as well.

       She quickly made her way back to Killua and the others, leaning against the wall.

      "How'd you do that?" Gon asked curiously.

      "Huh? How'd I do what?" Shirayuki asked.

      "You made him forfeit."

      "He forfeit during Kurapika's match as well." Shirayuki brought up.

      "But he actually had to forfeit because you weren't going to let him go." Kurapila explained.

      "Well, it was a water cage so..."

      "You have to teach me how to do that." Killua said.

      "I would, but you can't. I have this thing or energy of some sort, which only I have and that's how I do those things...Sorry, buddy." Shirayuki smiled.

      "Dammit, why are you the lucky one?" Killua huffed.

       Illumi looked at the two, eyeing Shirayuki. He widened his eyes when Shirayuki glared at him, and was pleasantly surprised.

       'She's definitely strong, being able to get him to forfeit legitimately, and she has this so called energy which she only has. I guess mother would approve of her, Kil actually has a friend who mother wouldn't kill. Surprising.'

       Shirayuki then wondered whether or not she had gotten stronger from her new workout, but highly doubt it. She could tell that her physical strength wasn't as good as Killua's easily, but she knew that she was stronger, she had more experience than him.

       "You okay?" Killua asked, seeing her deep in thought.

       "Yeah. But, I just get a weird feeling from that pin guy. He glared at me." Shirayuki explained.

       "Do you want me to deal with him?" Killua asked.

       "No thanks, I just have a bad feeling. That's all, just forget about him." Shirayuki said.

       "Hm...Okay." Killua shrugged.

      It was then Killua's turn, but he refused since he wasn't interested in fighting Pokkle. He quickly saw the chart and saw that he was going to fight the pin dude, and decided to fight him, feeling a bit mad that he glared at someone.

      "Wish me luck." Killua said, nudging Shirayuki as it was his turn.

      "Good luck, you better not lose." Shirayuki laughed, patting Killua's shoulder before he went .

      Killua smiled at her before his battle and went to face Gittarakur.

     Everything fell apart as Gittarakur removed the pins on his face to show Illumi. Shirayuki saw the fear in Killua's eyes.

      "Illumi..." Killua muttered.

       "Killua, come home. Mother misses you a lot. When you stabbed her in the eye, she was crying." Illumi said, making Leorio comment on how every mother would cry if that happened.

        "Crying tears of joy." Illumi continued, making Leorio sweatdrop. 

        Illumi let out his bloodlust, slowly manipulating Killua to come home. Killua soon forfeit and went to side, far away from Shirayuki and the others. 

        "Kil, be lucky that at least one of your friends would survive if they were to follow you home." Illumi said, looking at Shirayuki. 

         Shirayuki glared at him and flipped him off, smiling innocently at him.

         'If that pin dude doesn't stop looking at me, I'll shove his pins down his-'

         "Leorio, good luck." Shirayuki heard Kurapika say. 

        "Yeah, good luck, Leorio." Shirayuki quickly said, seeing Leorio was about to fight. 

        "Yeah, good luck!" Gon cheered.

        Shirayuki then felt something and looked to Killua, seeing how he had the intent to kill, she was about to walk up to him when Illumi stopped her.

         "Get any closer and I'll murder you the second this exam ends." Illumi threatened.

         Shirayuki chuckled and glared at him, "Touch me again and I will give you something worse than death. Don't think that your stupid needles can do anything to me." Shirayuki threatened.

         Illumi tested it out and immediately aimed a needle towards her neck, which she stopped and snapped in half since it wasn't that sturdy. 

        "An assassin can only do so much, don't expect to win all the time." Shirayuki chuckled, walking away from him to Killua.

         'She's definitely much stronger than she looks, I didn't expect her to be that strong. She had unknowingly let out her bloodlust and it was extremely threatening, I better keep an eye on her.'

         Shirayuki saw how his eyes were empty, "Ah, he manipulated you." Shirayuki sighed frustratedly, thinking of what to do next.

          Killua then made his way to Leorio's opponent and stabbed him, making him disqualified. Shirayuki groaned in frustration, and saw Killua walk out.

         "Stupid brother." Shirayuki muttered, getting her bag. 

        "Shirayuki, what are you doing?" Gon asked. 

        "What does it look like? I'm. Leaving. To go after a certain assassin. I'll just take the next exam, I've proven my existence as a stronger than average person." Shirayuki shrugged, walking out the door.