Prologue

A thousand years has passed, the once raven hair of the couple had become snow white, and their skin had a pearly glow. 

This was the first time in several centuries since their afterlife, the couple had wanted to visit the mortal realm. 

"Would we find each other, if we were to be born again?" 

"Mn"

Though Lan zhan was very much aware of how difficult it would be to lose sight of his Wei ying, even if it is for a single day, he agreed to the wish of his beloved to be born again. 

From Wei ying's side, it was just an adrenaline rush to make things amusing. He wanted to feel how it would be like to be a youth, to find love and feel the butterflies all over again. 

To make it interesting, Lan zhan had a potion of 'no past memories' which Wei ying wanted him to have. Of Course the madness of Wei ying had no bounds. Only a person with deep love can remember their soulmate even in their next birth. 

The door of the next birth can be accessed by only one person at a time and Lan zhan was the first to enter before Wei ying. 

When Wei ying saw his husband cross the door, he almost lost his senses and spilled his own share of the 'no past memories' potion. Fear of losing made him stumble and he quickly followed his husband. 

Will they recognize each other on their first meeting? 

Is Wei ying destined to be with his Lan zhan in this life? 

Let's see.