Part 27(Shivi's surprise)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the next part without any further delay..
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi waking up in the morning at 4 am
...she got ready fastly and went downstairs with her bag...shivi's mom gave her a glass of juice with an apple and packed breakfast for her...

SHIVI.M:(kissing her forehead) pohnchte hi mujhe call krna...aur yeh gifts toh leti jaa...(Giving her a handbag) beta atleast mohsin ko toh bta deti ki tu aa rhi h..

SHIVI:(smiling) mumma...sbke liye surprise h naa...mohsin toh vese bhi mujhse gussa h..pr koi baat nhi mein mna lungi vaha jaa kr...(hugging her) Ab mein chlti hu, flight ka time ho gya...

She bid her mother and went to the airport...she boarded her flight and reached in the evening, that too at 8 pm...she tried to talk to mohsin since the morning, but he ignored her...Mohsin and other family members were getting ready to go for family dinner... Ammi went to mohsin's room after getting ready...[they had booked a flat there]

AMMI:(to mohsin) tune shivi se subah se baat nhi ki naa...subah se dekh rhi hu udaas h, pr baat nhi krni...ab bss kr na..itna bhi kya ho gya...preshan ho rhi hogi na vo...

MOHSIN:(feeling bad) Sorry ammi...kal usne mujhe tease kiya toh mujhe bhi use thoda preshan krna tha...bss isliye call nhi pick kiya...abhi ek ghante se try kr rha hu pr vo nhi utha rhi...

SHIVI:(from behind) kyuki mein yaha hu...

Ammi and mohsin were shocked to see her...ammi hugged her tightly, getting happy to see her there...mohsin didn't said anything, but he too was very happy...

AMMI:(cupping her face) beta tu yaha...abhi kal toh hmari baat hui thi toh tu India mein thi...

SHIVI:(smiling) aaj subah ki flight se aayi hu ammi...mera boht mnn tha mikhu ka birthday celebrate krne ka aur aap sbko surprise bhi toh dena tha...abhi abhi sbse mil kr aayi hu..

AMMI:(kissing her forehead) boht acha kiya jo tu aa gyi...ab tu hi mna apne ruthe hue momo ko...

Shivi nodded and ammi went... mohsin pretended to be angry and turned to go, but shivi backhugged him...

SHIVI:(resting her head on his shoulder from back) oye nautanki
...itna drama krne ki zroorat nhi h..mujhe pta h tum subah se bss mujhe preshan kr rhe ho...

Mohsin smiled and turned her towards him...he smiled at her and hugged her tightly, caressing her hair...shivi snuggled into his chest, closing her eyes...

SHIVI:(listening to his heartbeats) I missed u so much mohsin..

MOHSIN:(kissing her hair) I missed u too shivi...

They stayed like that for sometime, all silent and calm... mohsin then picked her in his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and sat on the bed...he kissed her forehead and cheeks lovingly...

MOHSIN:(holding her from her waist) tumhe aana tha toh kal shaam ki flight se aa jaati naa...ab kitni thakaan ho gyi hogi shivi... mumma ne mna nhi kiya tumhe aane se..

SHIVI:(hitting him lightly) haww.. ek toh mein subah jaldi uth kr tumhe mnane ke liye, sbko surprise dene ke liye aayi aur tum mujhe daant rhe ho...

MOHSIN:(pecking her nose) acha baba i m sorry...abhi ke liye bhi aur jo subah se tumhe preshan kiya uske liye bhi...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) it's okk
...meri jaan..(hugging him) I love u mohsin..i love u so much...

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) I love u too baby..(kissing her neck softly)

Shivi then got ready and they came out together, holding hands
...they were looking like a perfect couple...

they were looking like a perfect couple

[Their outfits

[Their outfits...the main theme was white]

[Other family members outfits]

Shivi wished mikhail and they played with him in the car...taha was driving and mohsin was sitting beside shivi...They reached and shivi gave mikhail to ammi... they sat on the table, which was booked for them...Mikhail cut the cake with zeba and taha...mohsin and shivi clicked his pics with everyone and then they too got some photos clicked...they were having dinner when zeba asked shivi...

ZEBA:(to shivi) bhabhi...aap mikhu ke bday ke sath sath bhai ke liye bhi aayi h naa...I mean unhe mnane...(shivi nodded and blushed) bhai aap boht lucky ho jo aapko esi ladki mili, vrna koi bhi itni dur aapko mnane kyu aata vo bhi tb jb itni badi koi baat hi nhi thi...

MOHSIN:(side hugging shivi, holding her waist) lucky toh mein boht hu iss maamle mei...(smiling looking at shivi)

Everyone smiled at them and they spent sometime together, roaming around the streets..sajjad clicked some pics of mohsin nd shivangi secretly...he thought to gift them a nice collage...After sometime, they had ice-cream and went to sleep in their rooms... mohsin knew shivi might be very tired, but she didn't even complained once...he took her to his room and removed her overcoat...shivi had no energy to change her clothes...

Mohsin laid her on the bed and got her changed into comfortable nightsuit...he opened her hair pins and combed her hair, cleaning her makeup...shivi felt drowsy, so she slept on his shoulder...mohsin caressed her hair and laid her on the bed properly, tucking the blanket over her...he himself too changed nd came to her on the bed...she was sleeping peacefully, hugging the pillow...mohsin removed the pillow and pulled her in his embrace, laying beside her...shivi snuggled into him in sleep, clutching to his t-shirt...mohsin patted her head lovingly, putting the blanket over them...he too slept hugging her protectively...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin back to India, they go on a drive in his new car...