Do you have everything you need?

The blazing sun accompanied with a cool chilly breeze made it just the right weather in PuQi village. People buzzing around, gossiping about the latest news of the Cultivation world, selling local street foods and drinks in little stalls on the streets, farmers trading self-growned crops like vegetables and fruits from their garden, as well as live stock from their farms.

On this particular day, however, Hanguang-Jun and the Yiling Laozu was walking down the streets of PuQi village when Wei Wuxian saw an archery event where people can sign up to participate in a friendly archery tornement later that day, cultivator or not, as long as you wish to participate, you can sign up.

Wei Wuxian immediately grabbed Lan Wangji's wrist and dragged him to the booth, Wangji of course not minding and just lets himself be dragged along by the person of his affection and whole world, and signed them both up for the archery tornement which took place later that afternoon.

Lan Zhan, let's see who can get top in this competition! You against me!

Wei Wuxian said while giving Lan Wangji his famous cheeky smile, to which Wangji responded with a hum indicating that he accepted his challenge and gave Wuxian his fond smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whispers everywhere in the crowd

Hey, Lan Zhan, when do you think we can start this archery tornement?? I'm so excited to do archery again after so long!!! I wonder if my archery skills are still excellent?

Lan Wangji just looks ahead.
It'll start very soon.

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji puzzled and was about to ask how he knew when a loud drum bang sounded in the whole arena. A person coming up on the stage announcing that the host of this event will be sharing how this tornement will work.

An old man, dressed in the finest gold silk robes with dragons embossed on the delicate fabric, comes onto the stage and sits on his throne.

More whispers among the crowd.

Host: All right everyone! The rules are simple. You all will use these specially enchanted bows which makes it so that you have infinite arrows and these arrows are able to multiply when you shoot one, so you are able to hit more than one target at a time if you're skilled enough, HA HA HA, cough cough, ahem, as I was saying, the arrows that you will be using have a suction at the end where the spear is suppose to be for safey reasons of course! So, the way to win this oh so friendly competition is~~ you have to shoot at all the other participants using the special arrows and once you get hit by these arrows, your name will get called out to leave the arena. Do not use any other arrows. Otherwise, you WILL immediately be eliminated from the tornement. Is that clear?