24

the year i decided to go back to harry was a big decision and one that im proud i was able to make. after harry abused me, i was scared of him, but after everything we ended up saying, i knew we loved eachother and didnt want to see ourselves with other people.

as you know, i dated ben for a small while, and harry kissed that girl, but we were doing it out of spite, and i think we both knew that.

me and harry both finished year 11, and i helped him become less homophobic, and after we graduated we contemplated going our separate ways, as i was travelling to america for college, and his mum and dad wanted him to go to some university in england. it was a hard choice to make, but in the end i decided to do my schooling online, and harry attended classes at his school where he made new friends.

i never lost contact with charlie, nick, elle, tara, darcy, tao, isaac, and ben. i still talk to charlie every day as he was my best friend. i spent so much time with harry in my teen years, i wish i could redo them and be better friends with elle, darcy, and tara. 

i always think about isaac. i know one day, he'll write a story, probably one about his teen years, and i'll be first in line to buy it. i just know it will be great.

tao calls me every day and lets me know about nick and his relationship with charlie from his point of view. its quite funny actually, considering i get the update every night from charlie himself.

nick rarely calls. he did call when charlie told him i got into the university i wanted to go to. we talked for a few minutes, and those few minutes were nice, considering i havent talked to nick much since we graduated.

everyone else dms me a lot, and we all comment nice things on eachothers instagram posts.

the only one who dms me more than anyone is ben.

harry doesnt know that.

but i do.