Chapter 38 Mature

Maya

Its funny how he thinks I'm drunk, which I'm not actually, just acting like it.

We got the house and parked. I looked at him, I stared at his eyes and lips, I bit my lip. Can we just forget everything and have one another.

I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together. He pulled away "Maya stop your drunk, your going to regret it"

His lips centimeters away from mine, "Luke I'm not drunk, I just want you" I whispered at his lips.

He grabbed my face and kissed me roughly. Shit how I missed his lips on mine.

I bit his lip and trailed my tongue on his bottom lip. "Luke you drive me crazy"

"Sweetheart, you drive me crazy" I smiled on his lips at the word sweetheart, how I missed that.

We started kissing passionately, with dear need.

Our lips fat and red from so much force.

We looked into one another's eyes and jumped into the back seat. He laid me down and began kissing up my neck, he stopped abruptly.

"What's wrong?" He point to my neck and I knew what he was meaning. "Who did that to you?"

I smiled sheepishly "Alex" he looked me a little angry "why?"

"Luke it doesn't matter"

He went on my neck and started sucking, kissing all over.

He started pulling up my shirt and unhooked my bra. He started sucking on chest, pinching once in a while.

I started pulling at his shirt then it was off. I got on top of him and kiss along his jawline up to his lips.

I started pulling his pants off along with his boxers, He did the same to me.

After a while of teasing and stuff, we did it.

It was good to be with Luke, even if he isn't mine. We fell asleep in one another's arms.

The sun started to seep into the car, I woke up on noticed Luke under me. I immediately grabbed my clothes and began putting it on.

While putting my clothes on Luke woke up and also began putting his clothes on. "Morning,sweetheart"

"Morning" I smiled over to him. He leaned in and pecked my lips.

We both ran out of the car into the house and noticed everyone in the living room talking and eating.

Me and Luke with our messy hair and messy clothes. They looked at us and I started walking towards the stairs, while Luke was following behind.

"Where were you two?" Alex asked out of the sudden, everyone was awkwardly looking at us, probably knowing what happened.

"Sleeping in the car, nothing else" Luke spoke fast "Mhm" I agreed with him

"Sure you guys were" Abby yelled I glared at Abby and everyone started laughing "Maya what's that all over your neck?" Abby included, fucking Abby shut up

"I don't know what is it?" Me and Luke looked at one another. We began running upstairs and we ran into my room.

We laid down on my bed and bursted out laughing. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe Abby"

"Well we don't have anything to hide do we?" Luke said, I slapped his arm "Still"

"Well I'm gonna go to sleep" I covered myself with the blanket "So am I" Luke came under the covers and wrapped his arms around me.