Telling them and him

Beginne am Anfang

I rolled my eyes these two surely are something "so are we gonna wait Until Adam gets here or~?" Reki asked "No,what we are going to do is keep what we are about to tell you a secret for a wile until we know what to do further,understand?" Cherry asked. We all looked at each other and nodded at him "Good" he said "So Who want to say it?" Joe asked. They had a quick talk and seemed to agree that tadashi would say it.wonder what it is?

"I'm pregnant"

Everyone was silent

Until Shadow and oak bursted out in laughter "Ok,Ok!,good one" shadow said. I looked at reki and he seemed to,

UNDERSTAND?!,Out of everyone I thought he would be laughing harder than Oak an shadow!.meanwhile Langa just looked confused,I understood thanks to the article a couple of nights ago,oh!,that reminds me to delete my browser history later!.

"Guys I'm not joking" tadashi said with a serious voice at this the two calmed down

"W-wait for Real?!" Oak asked,Tadashi simply nodded and took out some papers.

" I told kaoru and Kojiro a couple of days ago,they took me to the nearest clinic did some tests and figured out that I have all the Variables needed to bear a child,I'm going on 3 weeks in 3days,and I have some time before Adam gets suspicious about all of the sudden appointments,weight gain,and about 4 months and a week before I start showing" he said as he handed us the papers to show us proof that he was in-fact pregnant.

"What I'm trying to say is,do you five want to be apart of this and help me hid this from Mr.Ainosuke,just for a few more days till I can figure out how to tell him?" He asked

It was dead silent for 3 seconds then "I want to help you!,besides I know pretty much everything about pregnancy,so I'll be able to help"Reki said with a huge grin as he made his way over to tadashi and gave him a hug."I'll help too" Langa said with a soft smile as he joined the hug "Same here!" I squealed as I jump in the hug, "us too!" Shadow and oak said as they joined,and of course Cherry and Joe joined as well

"Thank you" tadashi whispered

I can't wait!,this has got to be one of the most existing things to ever happen!
Eventually we broke
"Ok so what's the plan on telling Adam?" Langa asked

We all thought for a moment "what if we do a small party at the shop roof top the same way we threw Langa that party!,it's enough room for the surprise and to celebrate!" Oak said "Awesome idea!,but how will the baby be revealed?" Reki asked

And then again a silents came

"Hm,maybe a scavenger hunt?" Joe asked "no he'll just call the police if he doesn't find tadashi fast enough" Cherry said. "Maybe wrap a pregnancy test in a small box and give it to him?" Shadow asked,we all cringed "you do know that to have the results you have to pee on it right?,even though it's a great idea it's unsanitary" tadashi explained.(Shadow meant it bear like,just pee on it and put it in a box)

And then again we where swamped

It's been 5 minutes and we still couldn't think of anything
"I got it!"Cherry said.
"For starters maybe Tadashi can wearing big sweaters to hide little bump for a little bit,then after a night at S we go to the roof top and there we can have a sign that says surprise and then when he gets a present with baby items and with the pregnancy papers,then we drop the sign and it says 'congratulations new dad'" He explained. To say we where all shocked would be an understatement.

"That's a great idea!" I grinned happily "This is gonna be awesome!" "Can't wait!" "I'm so excited!" "I can't wait to see the look on his face,I'm stake a video!" "This is gonna be hella fun!"
"Tadashi?,what do you think?" Langa asked noticing he was quite. We all looked at him and he smiled "where to we start?" He asked with an even bigger grin. At this I squealed,then realization hit.