EXTRAS

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 113: Extra four

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 113: Extra four

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Baby Shen, the name is Shen Fang, let go of the meaning of unfettered and bold.

When Shen Xiao gave his son such a casual name, he was still complacent, saying that his son, Shen Xiao, should be an unfettered, free, and unrestrained person. Obviously, Shen Xiao's expectations for his son are still quite high.

Shen Yu didn't stop him. He felt that the name was also very good. At least he didn't have many strokes. In the future, when children go to kindergarten, they won't cry while writing because the name is too difficult to write.

However, contrary to expectations, baby Shen did not grow up to be a little bully who is not afraid of fear, as Shen Xiao expected, but grew up to be a cute and cute-looking little cute with the love of everyone. According to Shen Xiao, a lion cub grows into a domestic cat. Not only does it have no claws, but it also needs someone to pour it all day!

This result was completely beyond his imagination!

After dinner that day, Uncle Li took Baby Shen and Erha to play in the hall.

Shen Yu and Shen Xiao sat on the sofa and watched them play.

Shen Xiao talked about this topic again, "Why don't you care about him? Cry the nose, keep hugging, and continue to develop like this, maybe one day I will ask you to wear a skirt!"

Shen Yu glanced at him with a smile, and said: "How can there be such an exaggeration, the baby is still young, is it not good to be a little clever? In this community, it is our family's baby that is the easiest to bring and the most tempting to hurt."

"I am two years old and still stick to you all day. I have to squeeze a bed with us at night. I'm so annoyed that the boy should let him sleep in a bed and cultivate his own personality!" Shen Xiao Say nothing.

Shen Yu leaned on him, hooked his arm, and said softly, "Two years old is still very young. I think you are eating your son's vinegar. Do you think I have too little time with you?"

Shen Xiao did not deny it, hugged her, and said: "You just know, since this little devil, you not only ignore me, but even perfunctory me on the bed."

Shen Yu's cheeks were warm, and she whispered, "I'm very close to you for this kind of thing. Where did you perfunctory?"

Shen Xiao buried her head in her neck socket, sniffing her scent, and said sullenly: "Every time you did it before, you were so devoted, now you don't even hum, and you give at most every time Do it twice, you ca n’t do it any more, you said you have n’t done it? ”

Shen Yu: ...

At this time, is it really appropriate to discuss this issue?

She murmured angrily: "The baby is sleeping next to me, I don't whisper, should I wake him up!"

Shen Xiaoli answered bluntly: "So, you should get him used to sleeping in a room as soon as possible!"

At this time, because the baby was running too fast, he stumbled to something under his feet, and with a "snap", he fell to the ground.

Shen Xiao's position happened to see his sternness, and he couldn't help but burst out laughing.

In addition to being a father in grief and misfortune, Li Shu and Shen Yu were shocked and looked around. They saw that Bao Shen's eyes were red and his mouth was muttering, holding tears, which was really painful. Here it is.