The four of us then went to the next exhibition and we had our own interpretation for the artworks. I joked to Klaus that he could've been an art critic and he said that he didn't want to "repeat the same mistake" again. "Ha!" Ray's sudden exclaim surprised us and he immediately covered his mouth. Klaus, Darky and I then laughed it off. "I did mean it as a joke." Klaus reassured Ray. We finished the museum visit with tea and cake at the place's café and the tea really hits the spot.

We hopped back in the car and drove up north to a canal in Scharnebeck. The Schiffhebewerk Lüneburg-Scharnebeck. The place is actually a giant twin lift for ships and just our luck, there were a couple of cargo ships docked there. Ray then told me that the Freitag siblings had a similar affection for ships, especially battle ships. "Who?" Klaus asked while Darky tilted her head. "They were Ray's friends back in the day and both of them were a part of the party." I explained.

"It's a long story..." Ray nervously chuckled. "Do tell! I-if you d-don't mind..." said Darky and Ray said okay with a smile. I whispered to Ray, asking when would he like to have the cruise and he whispered back that it's a secret. We took a lot of pictures and we did a group selfie as the final pic. The four of us then stopped by at a restaurant there for lunch before ending the day visiting the Neuhaus. The final destination for the day on our list.

The four of us arrived at the Neuhaus and Klaus and I were surprised on how quick the place was rebuilt. There weren't a lot of people visiting but we went inside nonetheless. "Didn't the Reichsführer stayed the night here when he came back?" Ray asked. I remember reading Wolf's entry about the place. 'How did he manage not getting caught?' my thoughts on Ray's question.

Ray then asked how Wolf ended up in the Neuhaus and Klaus and I took turns on explaining while passing the rooms. One of the guides there was impressed by our accuracy and asked how both of us know the chain of events. "My friend is a history scholar while I just happened to be passionate about the party." Klaus answered for both of us. "Then the two of you are correct." Said the guide. "Why did he do that if I may ask." Said Ray.

"I was not present at the time because I had—-". "Skipped the lecture!" I immediately cut him off. "He uh... had to skip the lecture because he wasn't feeling well at that time!" I came up with an excuse. "Y-yes. That's why." And Ray played along. 'That was close...' my brain sighed in relieve and the guide started explaining. At the end of the day, we went back to the shop. I have to admit, it was a fun day out.

"Hey..." Klaus called. "Hm?" I looked at him. "Didn't that trip feel familiar?" he cheekily asked. "It was just a trip and all of us did have fun." I replied with a smile. We did have fun. "Why did you say that earlier?" Ray asked about the excuse I made. I told him that I didn't want anyone suspecting on who he really is. I can't afford to go through that again. "Yeah, you were really close on revealing yourself there, Reinhard." Klaus had the same concerns.

Ray then apologized for his ignorance and Klaus and I told him that it's okay. We arrived back home an did our routine. The four of us had dinner and Ray and I repacked our things after dinner. I snuck in the shop and stood behind the counter. I still miss this feeling. "Natalie?" a voice called me and it was Ray. "Ray... You scared me." I exhaled in relieve. He apologized then asked what I was doing. "I was just reminiscing." I smiled to myself while answering.

"I think I remember reading your additional notes in Reichsführer Himmler's entry about the shop." Said Ray and I let out a short laugh, "Yeah... I was just adding my corrections." I explained about my annotations. Ray then shared his guess that I spent most of my time with Wolf in the shop. "I had to run the shop while Darky went to school back then so yeah... I spent most of my time with Wolf." I explained.

Ray then stood next to me behind the counter and pretended to serve a customer, "Thank you, come again.". "Ray..." I playfully punched his arm. "Did I do it right?" he cheekily asked. I sighed a smile, "Exactly like he did.". Ray and I went back in the house and went to sleep. The next day, we did our morning routine and had breakfast before stuffing back our stuff in my car.

"Do you have to go again, Natalie?" Darky pouted. "I have to... I wish I can stay longer." I sadly smiled. Klaus reassured my sister that I'll always come back home. "And don't forget to send us those pics." Klaus reminded and I'll definitely send them. "Thank you for having me, both of you." Ray thanked Klaus and Darky. "I'm really grateful of your hospitality." And smiled. "Y-you're welcome! I-it's nice to m-make n-new friends." Darky timidly smiled.

Ray and I hopped in the car after saying goodbye to Klaus and Darky and drove back to Czech. "And, Natalie..." Ray called. "Yes?". "Thank you for the trip. I really enjoyed it." he thanked me with a smile. "I'm glad that you had fun." I smiled back.

A.N : I have returned! *ahem* I just finished my YMO Imagines! book and I think I'll be continuing my other postponed works. Again, this chapter is a nod to the first book and I did look up some of the tourist spots. I didn't know Lüneburg is a salt producer region. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! RD out!! Boi!!!