The Celebration

It was a casual day for you, but not for your boyfriend...
Your boyfriend Toji Fushiguro. Yes the one and only. Tonight is big for him, he gets celebrated for his accomplishments, every year because of his killings, and the amounts. Of course you love your boyfriend, but lately he's been distant, and as if you was disgusting. You hated the feeling, especially when you just want his attention again.

It was now 7:30 Pm. You ran upstairs to your boyfriend and opens the door. " Toji " Put this dress on, fix your hair and meet me in the car, I don't have time to waste especially with you.
You gave him the most deadliest death stare, and it was the fact you didn't even say anything, you watched him as he walked out the room, in his black suit and his gun in his belt, you sucked your teeth and stared at the dress, you hated the design and he knew that, so you decided to wear something sexy and flashy, you got your black sparkly dress that came up to your mid thigh, the strings of where it goes up, hardly tied hanging. Your hair straight down and shiny, your black heals on just right as you put it inside the buckle, your lip gloss shining when it hits the light, your body showing in the right places, you walk downstairs and grab your purse, you put your phone, phone charger, and your own little gun in there, as well as your wallet. You walked out the mansion and slid into the car and slammed the door, noticing Toji had left you. You was pissed, you sat there as the driver drove off, you stared off out the window wondering what the hell is going on with him. Too many thoughts started clouding up your mind, you decided to shake it off as you arrive, the driver opens your door and helps you out your seat, you hold onto his hand and step out and thank him, then walk off into the party. You walked in with authority, right as you walked in there he was, Your boyfriend Toji, with bunches of skanks surrounding him, and I'm not talking about random skanks, I'm talking about the skankiest of skanks all up on him. " how dare he! He leaves me, and this is the shit hole he's in, with these bitches!? Oh I'll show him, just you watch" you walked towards the other room where the party is starting to gather and you grab yourself a drink and take a seat, a few moments later here comes Toji, up in front, all eyes on him | his supervisor " Welcome Ladies and gents! I would like to welcome you to our celebration! Let's give a big round of applause for our biggest man here today, Toji Fushiguro! " everyone claps, but you don't, you stare a hole into him as he doesn't even notice you, not once" Thank you everyone for coming! I just want to say thank you to Toji, and that he has been promoted higher in our system! Enjoy the party! " you sucked your teeth again and watched Toji come down from the front and watch two bitches grab his arm and walk with him, oh he was smiling, and laughing, why won't he do that with you? Are you not what he wants anymore? That's fine, I'll show him what he's missing out on" a few hours pass and the music starts kicking in and everyone's on the dance floor dancing with no care, you put your drink down and go to the dance floor, and start dancing with this handsome sexy guy, with white hair and the prettiest blue eyes, you let him hold your hips from behind as you grind your body up and down, you feel his hands roaming your body, but you don't mind it, you drop and lift your dress up a little and turn to face him as he firmly grips your hips and you grind your body on his again, he goes down and bites your dress and goes back up and looks down at you and stares at you as if he's fell in love. You stare at him as you roughly press your lips against his, his hands sliding to your ass and one grabbing your thigh holding it up on his hip, his hot tongue slipping inside your mouth made you melt, his touch was rough, but gentle, you loved it. He tugged your hair back and kisses you rougher, you slide your hands up around his neck and he starts kissing on your neck and slowly whispers in your ear " I would love to take you home with me right now " you smiled gently and nodded. The man took your hand and held it and started walking out the place, as you followed. Little did you know, Toji watched the whole thing, he was pissed.