Chapter 22: Hate

Wilbur wasn't just mad, he was furious. It was the day after Tommy was taken from him. He hated this; he hated everything that was going on. He wanted to take his anger out but he had nothing to so on. "Eret can't just do that!" He yelled to himself. "He can't just take my brother," Wilbur scoffed.

Wilbur kicked the dirt from beneath his feet. "Wait till Phil hears about this, I bet he won't like that, I bet they are going to try and steal Tommy," Wilbur says kicking a rock before walking to a specific snowy biome.

Wilbur walked through the snow and made it to the house and he saw smoke coming out from the chimney, he avoided all the sleeping dogs and went up to the door and knocked on it. He waited a few seconds, no answer. He knocked harder until he heard a voice from the other side. "God, would you just wait for a second!" He heard Phil groan as he unlocked the door. It was late at night, he hadn't visited in a long time. He watched as the door opened and he saw the tired older man. His eyes slightly widened, "Wil?" He asked and Wilbur pushed through to get inside. "Yes it's me but we have urgent matters to think about '' Wilbur said walking in and he saw Techno in an armchair staring at the fire in the fireplace.

"Hi Techno" Wilbur grinned as the man slightly turned his head and gave a small wave. Wilbur sat down on a chair with a loud sigh. "No hi to me?" Phil asked and Wilbur let out a small laugh. "Sorry dad, hi, " he said lightly. "So why are you here? Where's Tommy?" Phil asked, crossing his arms.

Phil never had a favorite child but the one he looked after the least was his youngest, Tommy, Phil left during Tommy and Wilbur's childhood to help Techno deal with voices of sorts. So he was a bit biased. But even though he didn't care about Tommy a lot he wanted to know where he was considering he's usually with his older brother, Wilbur.

"Well, Eret fucking stole him" Wilbur got out crossing his arms. "He what?" Phil asked, his eyebrows narrowing a bit. "Eret. Stole. Him, Do I have to explain myself?" Wilbur said glaring at his father. "Yes you do," Phil said, his tone increasing. "God all I did was make a joke that if he hid things from me I would treat him like I did when we were in Pogtopia" Wilbur scoffed. Techno looked over and rolled his eyes before speaking up.

"Wilbur you can't just threaten that you would start abusing him again," Techno said in his usual monotone voice. " What !" Phil said, staring at the two. "Let me explain, Wil-" Techno was cut off by Wilbur reaching over to the bookshelf next to him and throwing a book at him. "That's a story for another day, Father," Wilbur said, glaring at his twin who only rolled his eyes.

"Okay Will you just tell me the situation? '' Phil demanded, looking at the male. Wilbur cleared his throat, "Tommy ran away from me and ran to LasNevadas, and just so happens Eret is there" Wilbur said folding his arms. "Why would Eret of all people be there?" Phil asked.

"Good question Phil, Maybe it's because he's Engaged with Quackity now!" Wilbur yelled, balling up his fists. "Hm, that's a bit troublesome," Techno mumbled. Wilbur thought for a second before standing up in shock, "What if they take Tommy!" Wilbur asked frantically. "Chill out mate, let us think," Phil said quietly. Wilbur fidgeted, "do any of you have close relations with anyone in LasNevadas?" Wilbur asked. "No," Phil responded plainly. Techno gave a long sigh as he felt his brother's eyes burn into him. "I know Purpled, not too well but we worked together to bring down the Red Banquet '' Techno sighed. "Yeah, Yeah, why don't you contact him hm? I can't contact Quackity or anyone because they all blocked me" Wilbur said with a grin.

Techno sighed looking at his communicator as he went onto his watch.

Technoblade: Hey

(Read)