005. concerned father

YALL IK IK WHAT THAT LAST CHAPTER SOUNDED LIKE BUT YOU CANT WRITE A WATTPAD STORY W LITLLE A LITTLE FLIRTING? LOLE THAYS WHAT IM HERE FOR BRUH

🖤🔨- ashtrays pov -🔨🖤

me and ni were in the back waiting for somebody to come in.

"ma look" i say nodding my head to Lexi and fez flirting.
"ur fuckin lying" she saying snickering looking at them two.

"wait why does Lexi look upset now" i ask
"fucking faye wit her lil stupid ass." niomi says shaking her head giving faye a death stare.

niomis pov
we watch and listen as the scene goes in and i feel familiar hands snake around my waist and a head land on my shoulder. ash? being soft? what's happening??? this don't feel right but imma keep my shots closed cuz he warm asf n im freezing.

"wassup lil bitch" i say.
"nothing shut the fuck up" he reply's.
"is besfran turning into a softie??" i ask smirking. "absolutely fuckin not." he asks pulling just his head away from mine.
ashtrays pov

i did that just to tease her.
fuck niomi.
we and her still the same as we always been.
nothin changed. nothing ever will change.

a few seconds later i watch niomis smirk fade.
she grabs her famous bat watching what was happening closely.
i observe too and quickly grab the gun once i see who's there.

about 5 minutes later, he left.
"fucker better stay out" she says throwing her bat to the side.
i put the gun back in the frootloops box and sit down.
then i hear niomis phone go off with a buzz.

it was a phone call and she quickly answered it.
"was good" she asks.
i couldn't hear it but i watch niomi tilt her head back silently whining.

"shi happened. that's why" she replied to the person on the phone.
i could hear yelling of a girls voice.

she pulls the phone away from her ear a bit.
and could still hear her perfectly fine.

"go fuck urself fat ass bi- say that again?" she asks.
i watched her face go cold.
like ice cold.
niomi looked more pissed then i have ever seen her before.

"you gon regret that." she says bitterly.
i hear laughing then yelling threw the phone. "meet me at the park in five fucking minutes. don't be fucking late" she says hanging up slamming her phone on the shelf.

"who was that" i ask.
she ignores me grabbing the gun out of the cereal box and her bat, pulling up her hood walking out of the back.

she snatched the car keys off the counter and shoved the door open.
"what happened bro she looks pissed" fez asks me wide eyed. "ion know. some girl called her and started yelling. niomi wa talking back then she gave this like, face. i have never seen her so upset before. she has the fuckin gun fez" i say seriously.

"god damnit. this is the second fight she's gotten into man- she just got into one a week ago at the fucming New Years party man " he whinesflipping the sign to closed walking out of the gas station with me.
"wait what" i ask. i never knew bout that?
"sum girl was talkin shit bout you bro so lil dawg smashed a tequila bottle on her head"
she did that for me? i was mad at her?

"where is she goin bro" fez asks.
"the park" i say running after the car.

-
once we got there we hide behind the slide as we see her slams the door walking towards a group of girls.
shit shit shit shit shit this is not good.

one of them tried pushing niomi but she grabs her by her pony tail and rips her to the ground with zero effort walking towards one specific girl. they was about 10 feet away.

"you wanna say shit bout my fuckin family? huh? say it again. say it again fuckin cunt i dare you" she says pushing a blond girl.
"what you gonna do about it?" she asks laughing. "im gon fucking kill you." she says coldly.

"ash i don't like the way this is goin" fez whispers. "if she gets to close to doin it, we will step in. but she knows the rules of the game" i whisper back looking at the scene.

"drop the bat then. make it fair" the girl reply's.
niomi chucks her bat to the side tackling the girl to the ground, footbal style. swinging her fist rappidly at her face.
she swung three times on her left, two on her right, and so on.

one of the the girls tried to jump on too of niomi but she reached back with her right hand and grabbed the girl by her hair and swung her to the side. damn ni rlly do go fer hair.

the blond girl finally got a chance to fight back so she took niomi by her collar and flipped her on the ground.

niomi grabs her bat quickly and swings it at her head taking control on top again. holy shit. my mouth opens slowly, impressed.
"you so tuff huh? you so fucking tuff? say it again" she yells banging the girls head on the concrete .

damn.

the blondie was nearly unconscious.
"say it again you fucking cunt" niomi repeats out of breath. her nose was bleeding from both sides and it was dripping in her mouth.punching the girl with full force again.

"i didn't mean it please niomi they made me say it" the blond girl just barely manages to get out.
niomis hold the girl up by she shirt.
she stays silent.
"fucking liar." she breaths punching the girl one last time with all she had in her.