'Spoke way too soon'

"Hikaru....." I whispered as he slammed me against the brick wall causing me to groan "You've got a lot of nerve" Hikaru said quietly and my eyes slowly drifted across his tired features.

'What the hell happened to him?'

He finally let go of me and took a step back "So what? you told your little friend to kill me, huh?" he questioned and I stared at him blankly "What are you talking about?" Does he mean Sanzu?

"He would've killed me too if I hadn't escaped when I did! So what the hell, Y/N? Are you some kind of backstabbing bitch?" He didn't even give me a chance to respond as he began questioning me once more "Did you tell him all about my plans to use you in order to take down Bonten? HUH?"

"I.....-"

He cut me off "After everything that i've done for you? IS THIS HOW YOU REPAY ME?" He exclaimed as he lunged at me once again and I flinched back while his hands gripped onto my shoulders "ANSWER ME"

'Well if you would give me a damn chance to speak......?!'

"I don't know what you're talking about.....I didn't tell them anything" I lied as his eyes darted back and forth between my own "If you're lying then I swear-"

I cut him off "I swear that i'm not lying" I lied once more and he took a deep breath before stepping back, he began smoothing out his hair while trying to calm himself down.

'He's losing him composure......this is new'

"Well things are getting a bit dangerous now so i'm going to need you to come up with some information fast, i'm not fucking around! I'll go straight to your mothers house and pay her a visit" He said in a threatening tone and I scowled "I understand"

"Do you really?" He questioned and I nodded "I do"

He let out a small sigh and smiled at me "Good.....just answer the phone when I call you later on tonight and follow my orders" He said and I nodded as he slowly made his way out of the alleyway.

I felt the corner of my lips tugging up into a small smirk "Yeah right....." As if.

It took a second for me to catch my breath after the sudden fright but I eventually straightened up once again and began walking out of the alleyway.

*Ring.....Ring......Ring*

I looked down at my phone and saw that Sanzu was calling me. 'Geez.....it's like those two have a 'Y/N' schedule'

Y/N-
'What is it?'

Sanzu-
'You hung up on me'

Y/N-
'That was nearly two days ago'

Sanzu-
'Still'

Y/N-
'Something came up that I needed to deal with but what do you need?'

Sanzu-
'Where are you?'

Y/N-
'On 5th street.....downtown'

Sanzu-
'Don't move, be there in 5'