𝐁𝐌𝐃 | 09

Start from the beginning

Since I had taken a shower before I went back to sleep I decided to just get dressed, so I walked into my closet and found a quick outfit which was a green sweatsuit. I settled on that and quickly got dressed before pulling my hair up into a ponytail. When I finished everything else I needed to do I walked back downstairs and peeped Jazz asleep on my couch.

I sucked my teeth because I did not take that long, "Jazz!" I called out shaking her awake, it took a few seconds but she stirred in her sleep grabbing my hand "Girl get yo ass up off my couch!" I semi yelled making her eyes pop open, when she seen it was only me she sucked her teeth.

"Man my bad, but damn you look good." She mumbled eyeing me, I couldn't help but blush from the way she stared at me. "Thank you." I smiled for a quick second before quickly fixing my face and mugging her "Anywayy, come on I'm hungry" I told her making her chuckle and shake her head as she got up from the couch stretching.

"You wanna be mean so bad, Whole time I'm getting to you" I heard her say as I grabbed my purse and keys, I instantly scrunched my face up because she really wasn't and that's the funny part. "Whatever" I mumbled not wanting to hurt her feelings, I walked over to her letting her lead me out of the house and to her car.

Before I could open my door she pushed me back and opened it for me making me crack a smile "Thank you." I mumbled climbing in and she shut the door behind me, I rolled my eyes trying to bite back my smile as I put on my seatbelt. I seen her jog over to the drivers side and she got in starting the car putting her seat belt on as well.

"Anywhere specific you wanna go?" Jazz asked making me shrug "Nope surprise me" I responded and she nodded and pulled out of my driveway, I pulled out my phone and locked my front door and set my alarm before sliding my phone back into my purse listening to the music and relaxing the full way there.

Time Skip:

I sighed reading over my clipboard filled with my new patients information. "Tyquan Bowman? Emergency surgery." I mumbled aloud to myself as I began to walk towards the room I was assigned to not even four minutes ago.

"Okay.." I mumbled to myself as I walked into the room. I immediately spotted this dark skin guy with nappy hair laid on the bed groaning in pain. "Hey, I'm your surgeon-" I was cut off by the door bursting open and some girl appeared slamming the door shut behind her. "Fuck, my bad. Sorry I'm late." She mumbled tiredly as she panted slumping over a bit placing her hands on her knees.

"It's fine, I was just about to take him and get started so you really came right in time. You can just wait in here." I told her and she nodded in confusion "I can't go in the back with him?" She asked and I shook my head no.

She didn't put up an argument which I silently thanked her before mentioning for my assistants to roll him out which they did with me following behind them. "Wait, Keyonna?" I heard the girl say making me double take and I instantly realized that it was none other than Riley, I sucked my teeth a bit bothered that I didn't realize it was her because I was barely glancing at her.

"Yes?" I asked making her sigh, before letting out another shaky breath "Will my brother be okay?" She asked and I mentally face palmed not really knowing the answer to that, the man was shot 7 times for fucks sake. I sighed "Y-yeah, look I'll be back just stay here" I told her and she nodded, I turned and walked out going towards the back where they took Tyquan.