𝐁𝐌𝐃 | 08

☔︎

☔︎

"Keyonna go upstairs and wait for me." She told me making me nod and bite down on my lip, I stood up from the couch feeling my lower lips dripping. "And you better not touch yourself, understand?" She asked making me nod, she let my arm go and I turned walking off slowly upstairs. Once I was out of her sight I immediately fist pumped.

"You gotta go crazy Keyonna, real bad!" I said to myself as I walked into my room shutting the door behind me, I slowly came out of my robe since I had nothing under it. I think Riley would've been even madder if she knew that part.

I climbed into the bed and I could feel myself dripping onto the covers from how wet I was.
Plus Riley was taking entirely too long. I laid back onto the bed knowing that she said not to touch myself but I couldn't help it. This wine already had me feeling some type of way, and the way she handled me did the rest of it.

I was hot and on go, ready to get fucked up. I already knew that me breaking the rules would probably get her even more riled up and I wanted that, it had been so long since I let someone touch me. I didn't like letting just anyone touch me. I had a bougie coochie.

I reached between my legs and rubbed my fingers through my wetness. I then slowly inserted a finger into myself before adding another. I let out a small sigh as I began to pump my fingers as fast and deep as I could imagining it as Riley.

I closed my eyes hearing the sounds of my wetness through the room making me closer to cumming. I was so focused on trying to make myself cum that I hadn't even realized that she had came into the room until I felt an stinging sensation on the side of my thigh making me jump and quickly remove my fingers coated in my juices.

She grabbed my face between her hand "Mane Keyonna, the fuck did I tell you?" She asked me with a new look that I couldn't quite put my finger on. I knew I was about to possibly get my guts rearranged "I'm sorry" I whined grabbing her arm, I just wanted to cum at this point.