𝐁𝐌𝐃 | 04

Start from the beginning

"You was kissing all up on my girl last night" he said making me suck my teeth "Bitch ian kiss nobody last night, get out of my house wit that bullshit bro" I semi yelled careful not to let Keyari hear me, he chuckled as if something was funny. "You lying cus you getting mad" he teased making me groan "Mane I'm a grown ass woman fuck I gotta-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

I took a deep breath before pulling it out of my pocket answering it. "What?" I asked with attitude laced in my voice, Marcus had pissed me off and thought it was the funniest thing ever.

"Well damn good morning to you too, did you get the videos I sent you?" Keyonni asked and I raised my eyebrow "Sorry sis, and nah hold up let me check" I responded before pulling my phone back from my ear putting it on speaker as I went to our iMessages.

It was indeed two videos there, I clicked the first one and seen myself all over Riley. I chuckled and clicked on the next one only to see us tonguing each other down. "Um.. I'll call you back" I said before hanging up. I turned back to Marcus with a yikes facial expression.

"Nie what you was saying?" He asked making me suck my teeth "Okay I'm sorry, you was right." I mumbled running my hand through my hair, I hated when he was right cus he would rub it in for at least a week to get me to do something for him. "When you started liking girls?" He asked making me sigh.

"After I left yo cheating ass, I decided I couldn't deal with niggas no more." I answered honestly, wasn't no point in lying to em. Maybe now he would leave me alone.

"So.. you been gay for what two years nie?" He asked and I nodded pursing my lips, he sucked his teeth. "S-so you eat coochie?" He asked as if he was in disbelief, I nodded my head "Now get out of my house" I told him but he continued to stare at me "That's why yo attitude so bad, that plastic ain't doing nun fa ya." He said making me chuckle.

"Ian gone lie that was kind of funny but you're loud and wrong sir, get outtt! Go question ya girlfriend" I told him and it's like something clicked inside of his head because he hopped up and ran out of the house without anymore questions. I chuckled shaking my head as I walked over to the door locking it behind me.

I then made my way upstairs into Keyari's room to see her laying on her bed watching tv. I walked in picking her up and kissing all over her face until she giggled "Stop it mommy!" She laughed grabbing my face, I smiled kissing her cheek one last time before stopping.

"You wanna help mommy make breakfast?" I asked and she made a face "Mommy you no make very good breakfast" she admitted making me gasp, but she wasn't lying. "Girl whatever, it was the thought that counts" I laughed tickling her sides until she laughed before putting her down.

"So what we gone do man? Go out to eat real quick?" I asked and she shook her head no, "then what?" I asked and she smiled widely "We call Riwey!" She said excitedly clapping her hands, I sucked my teeth playfully. "Girl ion got Riley's.. wait okay." I shrugged and she smiled hugging me tightly before pulling away.

"Thank you mommy!" She said making me nod, I stood up from her bed stretching. "You can finish watching tv, I'll be back later if Riley comes" I told her and she nodded pouting.

I blew her a kiss before walking out of the room. I walked into mine and plopped down on the bed pulling out my phone, I sent Keyonni a quick text asking for Riley's number which she quickly sent back to me with no questions.

I hesitated for a good couple of minutes before Keyonni texted me. 'Just call her. Pussy' I looked around for a couple of seconds making sure she wasn't spying on me, when I was sure she was I pressed the FaceTime icon and it ring for a couple of seconds.

She answered on the third ring and I could immediately see that she was outside. "Hey sorry for calling you so early and unexpected" I told her and she nodded as her face came into view, mane she's fine as hell. "It's fine, I was just leaving class anyway, wassup?" She asked.

"Um for starters, sorry about last night I-" she cut me off quickly "It's fine, I really enjoyed it, and sorry for cutting you off" She told me and I nodded "I know but it was wrong" I told her and she shrugged; I was a bit shocked at how she was going about it.

"So? I liked it." She responded making me blush "I did too" I spoke lowly making her chuckle "..Soo, Keyari was wondering if you could come over and help us make breakfast?" I asked attempting to change the subject, thankfully she let me.

She smiled and nodded "Of course, just send me the address." She told me and I nodded putting her on paused and going to our message threat which were none. Before remembering something "You already have my address from last time right?" I asked and she face palmed.

"Oh damn I forgot, sorry I'm on the way." She told me and I nodded hanging up, for some strange reason I felt buttertflies.

"Keyariiii! She said she's comingg! We gotta hurry up and look good!" I yelled jumping down from my bed and making my way to Keyari's I heard her cheering from her room making me laugh. She must really like this girl because she was doing the absolute most.