1

"Clay, I'm heading to school!" Ranboo called to his brother, who was somewhere in the house.

"Okay! Don't forget your lunch money!" came his reply.

"I won't! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Ranboo rushed out the door, throwing on his varsity jacket as he ran for the black mustang parked in the driveway.

Normally he'd walk to school, but he was running late today.

He got in the car and slammed the door shut.

He peeled out of the driveway, attempting to buckle up while doing so.

He looked like a mess. His hair stuck up in all directions, the top button of his shirt was undone, and his tie hung loosely around his neck.

"If Clay would've seen me he would've killed me for going out looking like this." Ranboo laughed to himself.

Clay, or better known by the students of MCHS as "Dream", was three years older than Ranboo. He had just graduated about three years ago with a 4.0 alongside his best friend Nick, or "Sapnap'', and his boyfriend George, whom most people called Gogy.

Clay and Sapnap had been on the football team, as was Ranboo. Or, technically his real name was Mark, but he was nicknamed Ranboo by coach, so everyone just called him that.

Ranboo parked the vehicle outside the school and rushed inside to get to his locker.

When he got there, there was a small British boy with wavey brown hair next to his locker.

The boy looked up. "You look like a mess."

Ranboo scoffed.

"Good morning to you too, Tubbo."

Tubbo chuckled.

"Sorry, boss man, morning. Let me fix your outfit."

Ranboo sighed, but nodded.

Tubbo buttoned the top button and tightened the tie around Ranboo's neck. Then he smoothed down Ranboo's hair.

Tubbo grinned.

"There! Much better."

Ranboo smiled.

"Thanks, Tubbo."

"Go away, bitch!" A fiery English voice yelled.

Ranboo sighed and turned to see a curly blonde haired boy walking towards them. He had blue eyes and pale skin, and for some reason absolutely despised Ranboo.

Tommy protectively stepped between Tubbo and Ranboo, glaring daggers at the tall American.

"You look nice today, Tommy." Ranboo offered, and he was being sincere. Tommy had on a light brown bomber jacket thrown over a red graphic design tee that said "Lovejoy" on it. He wore dark grey ripped jeans and light brown ankle hiking boots.

"Fuck off, no one asked you." Tommy snarled.

Ranboo's lip twitched.

"My bad, I was just trying to compliment you. But you seem to want me to argue with you instead."

Tubbo pulled Tommy away.

"Please, you two, it's too early to put up with you guys fighting." Tubbo said with a sigh.

"Sorry, Tubs. If this asshat would just leave us alone."

Ranboo threw up his hands.

"Fine! My bad! I'll be on my way. Catch you two later."