Chapter 3:How many versions of my siblings are there?

Zenon looked out the window of the loot house on which Elsa has just ran away. She ended up being much inferior to Dante. Like with his brother, Elsa can regenerate just a certain amount until she'll be unable to, but it looks like her regeneration would run out much sooner than Dante and the time she took to regenerate is also much slower.

He could go after her, by flying or making a portal, but he saw no reason to. Truth to be told, out of his siblings he's the weird one out.

Dante and Vanica are very playful and like to prolonge their battles as long as possible. Meanwhile, he's the serious type that likes to end his missions as fast and efficent as possible. He was bloodthirsty, sure,but that just came with being a Zogratis.

Zenon:Again, the insigna.

Felt:Sure man, here you go.

Felt took out the insigna and handed it to Emilia. Everyone turned their heads when they heard the door opening.

A man clad in a while unuform stepped inside. He had red hair and blue eyes. His name was Reinhart.

Reinhart:I heard a commotion outside

Reinhart:I heard a commotion outside. What happened here?

Subaru:We just encountered a crazy vampire lady.

Emilia:Fortunately, Zenon has made her retreat.

Reinhart:Emilia-sama, you were here too? Can you tell me what the atacker's name was?

Felt:Uh, I think she said her nane was Elsa Granhilte.

Reinhart:The Bowel Hunter!? To fend her off...you need to be very strong.

Zenon:Well, more or less. I jusst hope I won't encounter her again.

Subaru:Why are you so worried? You beat her ass up!

Zenon:It's not that...one Vanica is already enough.

Subaru:Eh?

Zenon ignored her question and walked forward. Subaru with Emilia and Puck followed him qnd Emilia ended up inviting them to the place she was staying at. On the way people looked qt her with fear while the four of them were in a carriage, but Zenon decided to say nothing about it.

Subaru:Man, this day was tiring!

Zenon:You're free to sleep if you want, at least it'll be a lot more silence around here.

Puck:Right!

Subaru:Oi!

Subaru ended up sleeping on the way to the mansion. The other three were in a peaceful silence while Zenon was staring out the window qnd thought about his situation.

He needs to consider the alternative that he is in another world, because things don't add up otherwise. He first thought Emilia possesed Spirit Magic, but ahe was also able to use Healing Magic. Usually it would be impossible for someone to posses two types of magic without being contracted with q devil and he'd know if she was. She didn't even posses a Grimoir.