Chapter 7

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I was in my room when my door is knocked on. I get up to open it to reveal Minx.

"Hey, Minx. What are you doing awake?" I ask.

"I can't sleep." She said and I let her in my room.

She sits in my gaming chair and I sit on my bed. Chop is awake while the other dogs are sleeping.

"Why aren't you able to sleep?" I ask her.

"I don't know." She said.

"Hold that thought. Stay here." I said getting up and going to the kitchen.

I make myself and Minx some tea. I walk back to my room and hand her the tea.

"Its tea. My mom always made it for me and Niki when we had trouble sleeping. It always helped us." I said and she drunk it.

Eventually she climbed onto my bed and fell asleep. I climb in next to her facing the other way not before putting a pillow between us and a text to Niki.

*Next Day*

It was the next day and I got up. I changed into clothes and went into the kitchen. I feed the dogs and let them out. I then started making coffee and breakfast for the others and myself. I let the dogs back in and they all go lay around on the ground. Some go back to sleep and others stay awake watching me.

"Good morning." I hear and turn to see Toby and Tommy.

"Morning guys. Did you guys sleep good?" I ask and they sit down.

"I slept peacefully." Toby said and I nod.

"Tommy?" I ask.

"I slept okay. Just not used to sleeping in another person' bed." Tommy said.

I hand them a plate of breakfast and I go back to the oven. "Thanks Charlie." Toby said and I nod. "You're welcome." I said before going back to cooking.

"Oo breakfast." I hear Karl say and I laugh.

I put his plate down in front of him and Crumpet goes over to him.

"Don't feed Crumpet, Karl. Remember what happened last time." I said and he nods.

"What happened last time?" Tommy asks.

"He feed Crumpet a piece of bacon and she threw up the entire thing a hour later. I had to clean his mess up." I said and he goes back to eating.

"Oh." They say and I chuckle.

I felt hands wrap around my waist and instantly know its Niki.

"Hey, sis." I said and she groans.

"Coffee is already made." I said and she skips to it.

"I love you sissy." Niki said and kissed my cheek.

She sat down and Honey goes over to her. I hear footsteps and look to see George and Dream.

"Coffee's made if you guys want any. And breakfast is made and on the table." I said turning back around and setting three plates on the table. They both sit down and started eating. Chop walks over to me and looks up at me. I kneel down and he starts licking my face.

"Can some of you go wake the others?" I ask and I hear footsteps leaving the room not turning towards to see who it was.

"That's a bad idea." I hear Niki say.

"Why?" I ask and before Niki could say anything else.

I hear something. "WAKE UP!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!" I hear Tommy yell and his feet start running.

I hear groaning from the rooms and I stifle a chuckle. The rest of them come in.

"Coffee?" I ask and they take a cup before sitting down.

I set down their plates in front of them and I noticed that Minx isn't awake.

"Aren't you going to eat, Charlie?" Toby asks me.

"She won't eat until everyone has ate." Karl and Niki said and he nods.

I went to my room to wake Minx. I go to her side of the bed and gently shake her.

"Hey, Minx wake up. I got breakfast ready. The others are awake." I said and she wakes up before leaving the room.

I walk out behind her and set her plate down. I get myself another cup of coffee and sit at the counter. I log in on my computer and start writing a essay for one of my collage classes. 

"What essay are you doing this time, Charlie?" Niki asks me but I was to busy to notice her.

I heard her but I was trying to get this done.

"Charlie?" Niki asks and I sent her a text.

"Oh." Niki said and sat down embarrassed.

I chuckle and eventually finished the essay. I turned it in and and sat back.

"Thank god." I said and Niki turns to me.

"Is it that very strict teacher?" Niki asks.

"Yes. She wanted a ten page essay. We got to pick a war and then write a ten page essay about it." I said and she hugs me.