BASINCLAN

The abandoned twoleg barn had been Basinclan's home for moons, for longer than any cat could remember

The abandoned twoleg barn had been Basinclan's home for moons, for longer than any cat could remember. Generations upon generations had lived and died within.

The walls kept the harsh winds of the cold season at bay, the roof sheltered them from the constant rain of the monsoon season, and the space permitted shade and light breezes in the warm season. The old wheat fields and rivers attracted prey of all kinds, and the cats never went hungry.

But when the flood came, all of that was destroyed.

Cats were swept away by the churning waters, their yowls drowned out by the cracking of lightning

Cats were swept away by the churning waters, their yowls drowned out by the cracking of lightning. The black water swallowed up kits and queens, deputies and warriors alike. Even the leader had both lives taken away by the flood.

Only some were able to escape to higher ground, battered and exhausted. When the waters finally receded, the cats were met with ruins.

The barn was almost completely destroyed, and all traces of cats wiped clean.

All seems lost, but Basinclan must recover. They must elect a new leader, rebuild their camp, and reconnect with one another.

With their Patron Gods' watchful eyes on their pelts, every action must be done in caution.

The flood might have came once, but its' effects are never completely gone. Basinclan has a crossroad ahead...every path is looked upon with danger.