After cutting the call.

Tae's mom:Thank god Tae has someone to take care of him. Jungkook always makes him happy.

After some time Eun-woo dropped Tae off to his house. Tae's mom saw Tae coming in happily. She was really happy about it.

Tae went to sleep at night. Tae's mom went to check on Tae. Tae's mom heard Tae talking to someone and giggling continuously.

Tae's mom in mind:All the credit goes to Jungkook. I wonder how Tae would be without Jungkook. I've never heard Tae laugh so much. Jungkook is so understanding. I want their studies to end so they can get married. Tae will be really happy with him.

On the other side Jungkook and Jimin were talking on phone but Jungkook wasn't very interested. Jimin felt like he was the only one who wanted to talk. He was sad.

Jimin: What happened Kookie?

Jungkook: Jimin I am feeling sleepy ,we will talk another time

Jungkook cut the call and tried to call Tae. But Tae's phone was busy as always. Jungkook was getting really pissed off.

Next day at the uni:

The same thing happened. Tae ignored Jungkook as usual.

During lunch time:

Tae,Eun-woo and Felix were continuously talking

Tae:So hyung after leaving today we will go to the martial arts club right ? I'm very nervous.

Jungkook in mind:Tae? Martial arts? (scoffed). He is soft and he's gonna do these? And why is this clingy dude trying to change Tae's mind?

Eun-woo held Tae's hand.

Eun-woo:It's ok I'm there for you.Don't be nervous.

Jungkook clenched his fist after seeing that.

Jimin:Kookie it's been a while since we had dinner together. Should we go together today?

Jungkook remembered Tae and Eun-woo's dinner.

Jungkook:No I'm busy.

Jimin:Why do always reject what I say nowadays? Come on. It'll be fun.

Jungkook:Why do you always want fun? I don't understand. Why do you not get a simple statement? I said I'm busy so no.

Jimin was really sad and at the verge of crying.

Jungkook looked back but Tae and Eun-woo were gone. He got up without even looking at Jimin and went to follow Tae.

Jungkook was looking for Tae.

On the other hand Eun-woo was listening to a song on his headphones while Tae was reading a book. They were both sitting under a tree.

Tae:Hyung this book is boring.Hyung is the song you are listening to really beautiful?

Eun-woo:Yeah it's so beautiful. Do you want to listen?

Eun-woo put one side of the headphone on Tae ear. Due to the song, Tae was feeling sleepy unknowingly he put his head on Eun-woo's shoulder.

Jungkook saw the scene. He was mad and crazy about it. After some time Jungkook left from there with anger.

Eun-woo was admiring Tae's sleeping face.

After a bit Tae woke up from the nap. Tae noticed Eun-woo listening to the song with his eyes closed and Tae's head was on Eun-woo's shoulder. He looked at Eun-woo's face from very close. He has seen Eun-woo's face multiple times but this time somehow so different.

Tae in mind:Wow his nose is so perfect. He is so good looking. He was probably born perfect. So handsome. A definition of perfection.I guess he has the most perfect  face.

Suddenly Eun-woo looked at Tae.

Eun-woo:Big nails what are you looking at like that?

Tae moved his head away.

Tae:Uhh nothing.

Tae got really shy.

Eun woo:Why does your face look so pink ??

Tae: Nothing, it's hot in here .

Eun-woo gave him a eyes smile

Tae doesn't know why but he felt a new feeling for Eun woo

Hey cuties this is it for this chapter 😍😍

I hope you all liked it 🥰🥰

If you liked this chapter please share your opinion and give your precious votes ⭐⭐

             Love you all ❤💜

                 Bye👋👋