"Dude, are you dead?"

He said nothing.

"Alright, I'll go grab a knife and stab your to see if you're alive-"

"DON'T DO THAT I'M ALIVE!!" Kokichi had a panicked expression on his face.

"Good morning! Or night? Meh, whatever. Wanna go back to the dorms? Hey, can I see your dorm? You've already seen mine." You threw random questions at him while he was still sitting there, confused.

"Sure, we can go to the dorms, but you can't see my dorm." He stated.

"Why noooot? You got to see miiiiine!" You dragged out some letters when speaking.

"I am not letting you see my dorm. Now let's go." He said, dragging you by the wrist.

You let out a gasp before talking. "Are you planning a murder!?" You jokingly asked.

"Am I?" He said, smirking a bit.

You both reached the dorms and you were about to go in yours.

"Wait, Y/N."

You turned your head to Kokichi. "Yeah?" You asked.

"Everyone is meeting in the dining hall at 8am. Thought I should tell you." He said. "Well, night Y/N!" He went in his dorm, then you went in yours.

You flopped on your bed and let out a groan.

"It's so boring here! When can I leave and bomb Brazil like I planned!? Killing each other one by one isn't fun unless it was a country! I don't want to die, but I might have to just to get the thrills of it!"

You let out another groan before turning off your lights and taking off your shoes.

"Hopefully something interesting happens tomorrow."

》♧《

Fire.

The smell of smoke was suffocating.

Explosions in every direction.

Screaming coming from different people.

You just bombed Canada.

There was a family not too far away from you. You had a knife and pistol in your hands.

"P-Please don't hurt us! What did we do to you!?" The woman asked.

"If You go n-near my k-kids," The man grabbed a gun next to him, "I-I'm not afraid to shoot!" He said.

"Then shoot."

"Huh?"

The man was stunned by what you said.

"If you're not afraid then shoot. It shouldn't be that hard."

You had a blank expression when you were speaking.

The two kids were in the woman's arms.

A boy and a girl, both crying and wailing from the burns on their skin and out of fear.

The man was shaking a lot, he couldn't even aim the gun in your direction.

"Oh? What's this?" A smile grew to your face.

"Am I really that scary to you?"