Part 14: Never Underestimate

Start from the beginning

      "#01, Shirayuki." She heard.

      "Oh, it's my turn. I'll see you in a bit." Shirayuki smiled, walking to the room.

      Shirayuki knocked on the door, and entered the room, sitting across from the chairman.

       "Hello, Shirayuki. Now, would you be alriht if you could answer some questions?" Netero asked.

       "Of course." Shirayuki nodded.

       "Now, may I ask who caught your eye?" Netero asked.

      "It would have to be #99 for positive reasons, and that person with all the pins on his face for negative reasons."

      "Okay, who would be the person you'd least like to fight?" Netero asked.

      "If said so, I'm prepared to fight anyone."

      "Okay, thank you. You're dismissed." Netero said.

      Shirayuki bowed before leaving, "I guess the last phase will have something to do with fighting the others.." Shirayuki sighed.

      "If that really happens, I better keep a close eye on those two." Shirayuki muttered, walking back to Killua.

      "Killua, I might need some more sleep. Keep an eye out for your name, you don't have to check on me." Shirayuki yawned, waving before running off.

      "I haven't fought in a while, I wonder if it's going to be like the chunin exams. But killing should be no problem...But before the examiner said he wanted to avoid cleaning up, so I guess I'll just have to defeat them without killing them." Shirayuki sighed.

       Shirayuki went outside of the blimp, getting a message from Langa. Zhongli then appeared.

      "Eh? Master Zho-"

      "Stop that, we're friends."

      "But I'm 12 years old now-"

      "I still look like I'm in my 30's but I'm over 100 years old." 

     "...Touché."

     "Anyways, you'll have to improve your workout schedule. It's getting too easy for you." Zhongli explained.

     "..."

     "Don't worry, it's not that bad." Zhongli said, explaining what she has to do(Mikasa's workout, 2 sets).

      "I'll get used to it sooner or later..." Shirayuki sighed, saying goodbye to Zhongli before going back inside.

      "Well, I can probably do it in 15-20 minutes." Shirayuki muttered.

      "I better get some sleep now, though. I have to be in top condition if I want to complete this exam." Shirayuki muttered, laying down and going to sleep.

       The blimp then landed, and Killua didn't see Shirayuki went to find her, only to see her sleeping. He then woke her up and led her to where the others were.

      "This will be the final phase of the hunter exam." Netero said, showing the board, which had a chart on who was fighting who.

       "Does this mean that only one person will pass?" One person asked.

        "No. There will be only one failure. If you lose a match, you fight the next person. As long as you win one match, you pass. Also, killing absolutely prohibited." Netero explained.

        Everyone looked at Kurapika concerned, seeing that his match was with Hisoka, but then looked at who would be fighting the loser of that match, and Killua looked at Shirayuki worriedly when he saw her.

        Gon, Leorio and Kurapika also looked at Shirayuki worriedly. They were more worried, they didn't want Shirayuki to fight Hisoka.

        "Shirayuki." Killua called out.

       "Hm? What?" Shirayuki asked, drinking some water.

       "When it's your match, forfeit." Killua told her.

       "What?! Why-"

       "That won't be necessary. I'll forfeit my match." Kurapika explained.

       "Why?! There's no reason for that-"

       "Shirayuki, you'd fight Hisoka if he doesn't forfeit!" Killua yelled.

       "So?" Shirayuki questioned, making everyone facepalm.

       "I am perfectly fine with fighting anyone, I don't care who it is. I'll forfeit my match based on my own opinion. Kurapika, don't forfeit your match if it's for my sake." Shirayuki told him.

       "But-"

       "Do you know how pathetic I'll be if I needed some guy to do this?! I can take care of my myself!" Shirayuki yelled.

        "My apologies...I never meant it that way, I won't forfeit unless it's for my own sake." Kurapika apologised.

        Shirayuki's eyes lit up, smiling and nodding her head happily.

        "But, Shirayuki..."

        "Killua, I know you were watching me. And some other dude who isn't important...You saw what I did to that guy, didn't you?" Shirayuki asked.

        "Well, yes but-"

        "Trust me on this." Shirayuki muttered.

        "...Fine, but forfeit immediately once something goes wrong." Killua agreed.

        "Thank you."