Shen Yu: ...

When Uncle Li greeted people, they found that their faces were not right, and they could n’t help asking Shen Yu worriedly, “What ’s going on? What happened? Does Mr. get angry again?”

Shen Xiao walked behind, and when he heard this, he glared fiercely at Uncle Li, accusing him: "It is her who is inexplicably losing temper, and she still stamps on me!"

Shen Yu ’s anger in the suite was just an emergency response, and she wanted to get everyone ’s attention away from being scared by the nature of the man ’s snake essence.

But when I saw the clearly visible shoe marks on Shen Xiao's shoe, I suddenly became afraid.

Just seemed to step a bit too hard?

At this point, she can only continue to pretend to be arrogant, she can not admit counsel, otherwise Shen Xiao justified, and can spare her? ?

"Why should I lose my temper? It's not that you always say something inexplicable! What does it mean to kiss? In front of so many people, you're so sorry to say it!"

Shen Xiao sat down on the sofa, lit a cigarette, kicked the leg off the table, and said angrily: "Are you going to rebel? Dare to talk to me like this! I'm your brother, what happened to you? Do you? Still want to kiss others? "

Shen Yu was anxious and said, "Why should I kiss someone else?"

"Then I let my sister kiss her cheek, what's wrong?"

Shen Yu froze and blinked.

I thought my sister would kiss her brother when she was happy, as if there was nothing wrong with it.

Why do you have such a big reaction? ?

Uncle Li listened to the two of them talking and talking endlessly, and they both felt funny. Not long ago, they didn't even speak.

But now, they all know how to play together, and it's fun to even talk.

that's nice!

In the end, Uncle Li said a fair word: "I think it doesn't matter if you kiss it!"

Shen Yu: ...

Shen Xiao held a cigarette and smiled proudly at Shen Yu, then turned his face to his cheek and said, "Come, make up the kiss tonight."

Shen Yu blushed instantly, "Humph !!"

She stomped her feet angrily, and turned upstairs!

Not knowing her arrogant reaction, she accidentally aroused Shen Xiao's vigor, thinking that she must be kissed! !

After this meeting, the identity of Miss Shen Yu's rich family has spread throughout the school.

Everyone didn't expect that this ugly duckling, once fat, ugly, and autistic, counterattacked into a white swan in an instant, or a very expensive white swan.

For a time, there were surprises, envy, and people who wanted to approach her. She even began to receive love letters? ! ! This is really amazing.

I don't know if the person who wrote the love letter fancy her or the Shen's money.

At first, Shen Yu thought it was quite fun, and occasionally found time to sit down and take it out to read it. It felt quite new.

After collecting a few more, she found that most of them were copy books, and she was not interested in reading them.

After school that day, Shen Yu was talking to Yuan Yue on WeChat all the way home. This guy was filmed in the film and television city and could not go anywhere.