Chapter Thirty: I Got You

Začít od začátku

"Touya!" Touya looks at me. He then glares at Prescott.

"Get out. I don't ever wanna see you again you whiny little bitch." He demands. Prescott slaps Touya. She then takes her ring off and toss it at him.

"Fine then. You don't ever have to worry about me again. I hope you rot in hell." She says before leaving.

"Prescott!" Enji chases after her.

"What is going on with you? What did you do that for? That girl loves you. She has been here every day, twice a day helping out and checking on you. I promise you, it'll be hard to find another one like her. Most girls leave the man after finding out he's paralyzed." Touya grit his teeth.

"Do you know what it's like to not be able to walk?"

"No. I don't."

"Exactly so you don't know. It's the worst and most embarrassing feeling in the world."

"Yeah I know what it's like to feel horrible. I know what it's like to not breathe. To not have a pulse. I've died. Twice. Once with Isamu, once with the twins, and almost died with Shoto. I've been there. I know what it's like to be taken care of. You're being treated like a baby. Everyone is walking on egg shells around you because you're a ticking bomb and they're afraid to set you off. Believe me I know. But that is no way to treat the woman who loves you to death and will do anything for you. Now, please eat. Your food is getting cold." I hold the fork and plate up.

"I said I'm not hungry!" He yells, smacking the plate and fork out of my hands. It hits the wall and breaks.

"Touya Josiah Todoroki! You do not treat your mother or any woman that way. She is trying to take care of you and help you get better. This is the same woman you love so much and will hurt any man who hurt her including me. And now you turn around to do the same? We did not raise you this way. We raised you to express yourself but this is blatant disrespect and violence. You can be mad at yourself and the world but do not take it out on your family including Prescott, your fiancée." Enji's voice booms as he storms up to the bed.

"Enji it's fine." I say getting up. I hold him back.

"Y/N he's being very disrespectful and you know it. That's why you're not defending him."

"He's hurting. He doesn't mean any of this. He's suffering horrible depression. The paralysis got to him. He's not himself right now, Enji please. Let it go." Enji looks down at me. He reads my face. It softens before going back to angry.

"Fine. But you go on ahead. I will clean this up." Enji bends down and kiss me. His lips linger on mine.

"I love you." He mumbles against my lips. I nod.

"I know." I walk out of Touya's room and downstairs. I leave out, going for a walk. I needed to clear my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I make it back home, late.

"There you are. I've been worried sick about you." Enji comes into view.

"Come on." Enji lifts me up, putting me over his shoulder. I hate when he does that when I'm not in the mood. He carries me upstairs and to my room. He place me on my bed and walk into my bathroom. I hear him run a bath water. He turn it off after some time and come into view. He starts taking my clothes off.

"Enji stop."

"Y/N please let me take care of you." I didn't say anything. He continues to undress me. He guides me to the bathroom. I get in the tub and lean my head back.