𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 29

[A/N : The map above is made by me

[A/N : The map above is made by me. I'm not a professional map maker , so please ignore my mistakes]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Taehyung placed the map on the table infront of them. He points towards the large rock mountains beside the castle of witchodia. "That black castle is of witchodia. And those are not just mountains of rocks but also the shelter of evil hybrids". Taehyung states. The others nods their heads understandingly. "I'm sure florana's hybrids will attack from that side. I'll want yeonjun you and your partners who are hybrids as well to take care of that side along with sir dongho with the other malicions".

"As you wish your majesty" yeonjun polietly spoke. Taehyung nods his head as he moved his gaze towards Seokmin. "King Seokmin" he called polietly. The aforementioned male craned his neck in the direction of Taehyung. "You will be helping Sir Dongho and Yeonjun as well." He stated leaning closer to the male. "keep an eye on yeonjun. Watch his every move. If he tried to betray us then kill him." Taehyung whispered in seokmin's ear who nods his head giving Taehyung a assuring look.

"King agustd and prince Suga you will stay with me in the battle field" he spoke to the two males who were glancing towards the map attentively. "sure King V" Yoongi assured. Prince Suga points towards the small grasses in the field which were shattered around the ground. "Why does this grass seems suspecious ?" He spoke earning everyone's attention. "what do you mean Suga ?" Yoongi asked his twin who glanced towards his brother.

"I mean I've never seen this type of grass in my entire life. I've travelled so much around the globe but this type of grass is nowhere to be seen. The colour of grass is light blue in colour. It's weird" he spoke. "yes that grass is having a speciality. For which you need to stay away from it" a new voice attracted the attention. The tall and handsome royal librarian of bangtan standing beside the door.

He bows his head towards the king's and queens along with the other prince and princesses in the hall. He entered inside. "This grass is poisoness. It's basically grown as a punishment for witchodia's criminals. The princess of witchodia. Princess Jisoo is the maker of this grass. She grew this grass with her magic and she feeds the criminals of her kingdom this grass. They die tragically. First they scratch all the skin of their own body while screaming in pain. It's a painful method. Once someone is fed this grass there is no cure".

"The person who is fed this grass , dies in a week. It takes whole week but painful. The person screams and beg for mercy yet die at the end in pain mercilessly". Namjoon explained. Everyone was shocked because of the capacity that grass held. "But ain't this illegal ? I mean what if a commoner pluck that grass and feed their enemies for revenge or some sort of things like that ? Princess jisoo shouldn't have grew something as dangerous as this grass" a minister spoke up.

"Princess jisoo made sure nothing like this will happen. Only she can pluck that grass so it's not a worry in our kingdom. As long as Florana doesn't force princess jisoo to pluck it for her" Namjoon explained. Taehyung hummed in response. "Sir Namjoon. I hope you realise why I've called you here ?" Taehyung asked the male who shook his head as a no. He don't know why the king called him so sudden.

"Hm. I need you to find out the reason of Florana's death. She is immortal , but I'm sure there is something which can kill her forever. Look through the books related to her and witchodia. Maybe you'll find something." He ordered dismissing the elder. Who complied not before bowing his head respectively to the king.

"everything is set now. Prince Jimin you'll be with Cheif seokjin in the royal hospital where you'll cure the injured royals and soldiers. Cheif seokjin does know how to heal. So he can help you through it" Taehyung states. "sure King" Jimin replied. Seokjin who just entered the hall bowed his head towards taehyung. "you called me your majesty ?" Seokjin asked. "yeah. I've explained prince Jimin your work. He will explain you further" Taehyung answered.

"Dismiss"

Everyone present there exits the hall after grabbing their materials. Taehyung was now left alone in the hall starring towards the map. He heared gentle footsteps reaching towards him , which caused him to raise his head towards the source of sound. Only to be met with his lover. "Babe" jungkook whispered carassing Taehyung's cheek gently. "I wanna go in the war beside you. Will you let me please ?" He asked.

Taehyung took a deep breath and nods his head. "as long as you don't get yourself injured i won't say no to you. You can come with me to the battlefield. I trust your powers koo. I know you are strong and can save yourself. But that's a battlefield. You need to be more careful there and be beside me always hm ? And don't use your full powers i don't want you to loose control just yet" Taehyung mumbled. Tucking a hair strand behind Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook nods his head. "I promise you my love. I'll take care of myself and not use my full powers. But if something happens to you I'll not be able to forgive myself. So you also promise me that you'll not let yourself get injured. Please promise me tae" he said to the elder looking towards him in the eye. Taehyung was already looking at jungkook with pure Adoration.

"I promise....my love"

A/N : So who is ready for war lol ?

Word Count : 966