𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 26

After that day jungkook was trained for months

After that day jungkook was trained for months. It's been seven months already since jungkook and Taehyung met the king of Fauora tribe. Being a wolma jungkook many times injured himself in the process of the training. But he never gave up. He wanted to be powerful so that he will be able to save his king and his kingdom from the future villians.

Another reason of why jungkook never gave up is Taehyung. His lover,who never left his side not even for a second. Jungkook was grateful. Taehyung's trust over him made jungkook even stronger than he already is , the cherry on top the kisses he receives from his king after each and every fights were the pure bliss. His exhaustion just vanish once Taehyung holds him in his arms as if he is the most precious thing in the world.

"Focus and believe" the king of tribe. Lee Seokmin shouts from the corner of the ground. Jungkook closed his eyes the beads of sweat rolling down his forehead falling on the ground. A let out a shakey deep breath. "I trust you my queen. Just focus. I know my bunny can do anything. Nothing is so hard for my baby" Taehyung cheered standing beside Seokmin. 

Jungkook gulps down his saliva as he opened his eyes. He positioned the palms of his hands towards the large rock placed in middle of the ground. He screamed feeling a sharp pain shooting in his body. The rock was being lifted from the ground slightly only to fall back with a loud thump sound. Jungkook fell on his knees calming his breath down. This was difficult.

After the training of air controlling was finished. Seokmin started to teach jungkook how to lift heavy objects as jungkook was already able to lift the objects which were not that heavy. Jungkook was a fast learner which impressed Seokmin and Taehyung. The young male had the ability to rule a kingdom alone.

God bless this never happen but if one day jungkook had to rule a kingdom alone without his king by his side, he will be able to do that without any help of someone else. "My queen.. stand up you can't give up. Look in my eyes and forget everything else. Focus on the rock and try again. Stand up" Taehyung shouts. Jungkook glanced towards his king who was looking at him already with a concern gaze.

Jungkook took a deep breath lifting himself off the ground. He positioned himself again as he tried to lift the heavy rock up. It was his last chance , now or never. He screamed the veins in his neck as well as arms popping out. He smiled widely as he successfully lifted the rock up this time. Taehyung clapped his hand cheering his little baby. Seokmin pats the younger's back before making him place the rock back on its place.

"Now it's time for you to learn your other two powers. The power of fire and the power of shadow control. Controlling fire is not that hard if you can control air. But controlling a shadow is hard." Seokmin explains. Jungkook listened attentively his each and every word. Taehyung smiled looking at his precious baby who was looking so adorable while focusing , that frown on his face , those eyebrows knitting together , those cherry lips curving into a small pout.