The nurse attached the equipment to Jungkook's body and started giving him constant shots of oxygen.

"Charge to 180!" Taehyung said and pressed the defibrillator to Jungkook's chest.

"CHARGE" and Jungkook's body jolted with the shock
.
The heart monitor still showed a flat line.

"CHARGE!" He was given another shock but the reading was still zero.
Adrenaline was pushed in every three minutes.

One of the nurses started the resuscitation while the other nurse bagged oxygen into him. through a breathing tube.

The cardiac monitor still showed a flatline while taehyung gave him more shocks.

Still, nothing the co-doctor accompanying taehyung shook his head in dismay. It was always hard when they lost a patient. "Kim Jungkook, age 23. Time of death-" Dr. Choi started when he was cut off by Taehyung.

" NO NO NO!" Taehyung screamed placed his hands on Jungkook's chest and started to compress while counting from one to fifteen between each compress.

"Come on baby, come on." He sobbed compressing harder. He could hear his heart beating in his ear. He can't lose him. He can't.

The nurses and the co-doctor were shocked to hear his words. baby?
He kept ranting the same thing again and again like a mantra while he continued giving him CPR to bring the younger back.

"Kim Taehyung! His heart stopped beating for 3 minutes before we pronounced him dead." Dr. Choi said trying to pull him away from the deceased.

Taehyung gave him no mind and jerked his hand away from the doctor.

He ignored everything and continued compressing his chest "I'm going to save him. he's not doing to die, n-not on my watch. I won't l-let him."

Dr. Choi scoffed at his unprofessional attitude.

"You are acting ridiculously Dr. Kim. He's dead, you are not supposed to do that. Why must you act so Irr_"
He was cut off by Taehyung.

"He's my Husband! He's my baby!" He screamed while tears were steadily streaming down his face as he continued his ministrations.

Every person present in the Room looked at him in shock and understood his desperation. The way he was losing his calm as seconds passed by. He was desperate. Desperate to save his beloved.

"He's my husband.." Taehyung whispered sorrowfully
He came back to his senses and started to give another emergency treatment to the younger one. He will do everything and anything to bring him back. He won't stop until then.

"He-" Taehyung pressed on Jungkook's chest. "He's me-" He pressed harder as tears streamed down his face. "My husband!" He continued. "I won't let him die..."

He was counting to the full five cycles of thirty compressions.

Dr. Choi was shocked to see him pumping the patient's chest so rigorously. There was no indication that he would stop. He looked stressfully determined.

"Give the patient an adrenaline shot every five minutes and put the AED back on if we need to give him shocks again." Dr. Choi instructed.

The nurse scrambled to work again.
Taehyung gives the younger great compression with no breaks except to check the pulse monitor.

His heart was pounding so loud and hard that his ears were throbbing.

"Baby, please, please come back to me- I beg you b-baby- Please don't leave me, darling, PLEASE!" Taehyung cried. He will never give up not until jungkook gives him his bunny smile.
Never.