you are mine last part

So.it's a mature content read it in your own risk🔞

Monami remove his blazar.....and un buttoned his shirt......

Karan hold her bra's stap  let it down slowly.......and again start kissing her neck passionately.....don't leaves any corner of it......
After a while..... karan ask her for permission and she nodded in yes.....

he slowly removes her bra....she is totally naked in front of him..he admired her beauty... without wasting time karan sucked her breast...which she moan louder....

Monami:ah..ahh..ka..karan(she moan)

He sucked her juices inside him she clutch his hair.....he keep sucking her....and moving his fingers inside her......
K.. karan (she said while she could not handle his teasing game any longer.... and that's what karan want)

He stands slowly.... remove his belt and pant....while not taking his eyes away from him......he again get top on her..... and again ask her for permission....she blinked while blushing.......

Without wasting time....he trusted her fastly making her moan in pleasure.... after some time they both got adjust in each other......she closed her eyes for felling him inside her.....

Monami: thank you karan...meri zindagi ke aa kar mujhe aapna bana ne ke liye......

Karan: thank you monami.... meri zindagi bankar Mujhe pura karne ke liye......

They both looked each other with so much love karan kiss her forehead.... and slowly moved out karan and monami share a sweet bond monami gave him a cute look.....which pulled karan more closer to her as possible he covered them with blanket.....the lights were turned off to gave them privacy.....and the night went on........

The end ❤️