•How He Distacts You•

Draco:

Draco never intends to distract you when you are busy, but he always seems to when you do something. He never stops talking to you, and you have to remind him that you can't be distracted, but it gets to the point where you sit there and engage with his conversations and forget about what you're doing.

Blaise:

Blaise is not violent, but when he tries to distract you, he throws stuff at you for amusement. He'll throw paper or his books at you until he's laughing on the floor, which you don't seem to find funny and, quite frankly, annoying.

Theodore:

Theodore sometimes acts like a little kid, and you often find yourself being treated as a human lounge. He tries to slip onto your lap or trying to hug you from behind. He may even jump or flip on you or kick you in the process. 

Scorpius:

Scorpius tends to read out loud whenever he reads or talks out loud whenever he studies, so when you're engaged in something that needs your focus, Scorpius is not far away, talking about something or singing something to you, unaware you can't deal with him. He never catches on, even when you give him subtle hints to be left alone, but in the end, all you do is smile because of how cute he is. 

Tom:

Tom can't ever seem to keep his hands off you, so when you're doing something important, he tries to distract you by kissing you or trying to pull you on his lap, but you always have to push him away, which makes him a little mad but you always remind him that you have things to do.

Terence:

He tends to sigh repeatedly to get your attention which can be annoying, especially when you're busy. You do your best to ignore him, but now and then, you tell him to be quiet so you can focus.

Adrian:

Adrian likes to make fun of you. That's just him. By now, you've put up with it and ignored it, but it's different when you're trying not to be distracted. It's usually times like these that he finds the most brutal ways to make fun of you.

Goyle:

Goyle doesn't know who to chew with his mouth closed, and he knows it's one of your biggest pet peeves. That's how he tries to distract you. He'll find the first food he can see and shove it into his mouth, making god-awful sounds. 

Regulus:

Regulus likes to crack jokes out of nowhere, trying to make you laugh. Of course, you have to refrain, which is hard for you because you find him funny, and his humour is what you love about him, but then again, it's not something you want to let distract you.