Chapter.5 Another...

Beginne am Anfang

Mondo:
Chihiro! Kyoko said she wanted to talk to you…. please where are you?…

'Why would she want to talk to me… she just wants to accuse me of killing Ishimaru-Kun…. I guess i should go talk to her…' I was about to walk out of the room when i saw a peice of paper with words on it. Grabbed it I started to read it, when the door opened, Kyoko snatched the paper away.

Kyoko:
What the... What are you doing in here Chihiro?

Mondo and Naegi than ran in,

Chihiro:
I’m trying to find info! And right when I find something you won’t even let me see what it is!

Mondo:
Chihiro… calm down a bit…

Chihiro:
Why…. Why does no one let me help….

Naegi:
Chihiro…

Chihiro:
No! Leave me alone!

I ran out of Ishimarus room. I couldn’t help anymore. I trusted Ishimaru just like I trusted Mondo-Kun… but he had to pass away…. I bumped into someone, and just great it had to be Byakuya….!

Byakuya:
Oh look who it is..the freak!

Chihiro:
Oh Shut up!

I walked away from him as fast as I could. Well no… I ran away. I didn’t want to be here anymore, they all hate me for being a boy and lying to them! I didnt mean to.

Mondo Owada POV:

When Chihiro ran out of the room, I wanted to run after him before I could

Kyoko:
Just let her be…

Mondo:
No, and it’s him! Use his right pronouns! You bitch!

Naegi:
Okay everyone calm down. Look let’s focus on finding intel on who killed Ishimaru-san.

He was right, i dont think Ishimaru would just kill himself. He wasnt that type of guy. I saw a paper in Kyoko’s hand, i ran and grabbed it out of her hand.

Mondo:
I believe Chihiro was trying to read this before you grabbed it out of his hands. Am I correct?

Kyoko:
So what… why do you care? Like how we aren’t meant to care about you and Chihiro's relationship….

Mondo:
Because there isn't anything, and even if we are I am not going to let you bully him.

Kyoko:
You seem to have gotten used to saying he/his pretty fast… did he tell you?

Mondo:
You don’t fucking need to know!

Kyoko:
Were you and Chihiro crying in the Boy locker-room yesterday? Monokuma said that 2 people were crying in there… was that you two?

Mondo:
So what if it was!?

Kyoko:
I don’t know maybe that it was the perfect opportunity to kill him… I wonder why you two were crying…?

Mondo:
Do you ever shut the fuck up?!

Naegi:
OKAY! that is enough out of you two! Leave now! you both are grounded!

Mondo:
What…!?

Kyoko:
Naegi… we arent kids…

Naegi:
You both are acting like kids tho…

Mondo:
Oh, shut up!

I walked out of Ishimarus room and started to look for Chihiro. I could tell that they were crying. I ran down the hall to check their room, it was unlocked. I opened it a tad bit to see that he wasn’t there. but the laptop i gave him was missing. I decided to go look around. I searched every room when a ding was heard. Monokuma’s voice could be heard.

Monokuma:
You’re hour has passed! please come to the ‘trial’ area!!!

What he said we have 2 hours! not one hour! This sun-of-a-bitch! When i was about to walk to the elevator I saw Chihiro walk out of the sauna.

Mondo:
Chihiro there you are!

Chihiro:
Hmmmm… hey Mondo…

I saw something wrong with his leg.

Mondo:
What happened?

Chihiro:
It’s nothing… dont worry about it…

Mondo:
But you’re hurt…

Chihiro:
I… I just fell okay… lets get going…

Mondo:
Fine… but after the class trial we are going to get you fixed up… got it?

Chihiro:
Y-Yes…

We both started to walk towards the elevator to start the trial.

Mondo:
Here…

I handed him the paper he found in ishimaru’s room.

Mondo:
I didn’t read it, and I took it out of Kirigiri's hand before she could. So you can read it at the trial.

Chihiro:
Thanks Mondo-kun….

Mondo:
No problem kid.

He smiled at me. Okay I think I have a crush on Chihiro… oh god

Word count: 1245

If you guys want updates you can check out the chat area where it shows my profile and stuff-