-:・゚The Little Exorcist・゚:-

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Nice to meet you!" She exclaims. "I'm Teru Minamoto." Y/n softly snorts, holding in her laughter. Hanako looks at her confused. "If only he knew... The gifts..." She whispered, Hanako lets out a soft laugh, then covers his mouth with his hands.

"Thanks for being a good friend to my brother!" Y/n frowns, furrowing her brows at the guy. "I mean... Sure." She responds. He smiles. "Now then..." He trails off, looking at the other two.

He isn't fond of Y/n for some unknown reason, and definitely isn't fond of Hanako. His face drops. "I... Need to go." Hanako lowers his head at him as he looks at Kou, raising his sheaf. "Kou. Come with me. We need to talk."

"Oh. Okay.." He follows his brother inside. Both watched, then turn their heads to the lovestruck Yashiro. "How did I not put it together?! It's the same name!"

"Wow." "No clue."

~~~

"What're you doing, Kou?" Teru asks, leaning on the stairs. "You're supposed to exorcise the seven wonders as soon as you find them. Right?"

Kou looks down. "I tolerated them because they weren't causing fatal harm to students. But lately... I've noticed a change in these pesky apparitions. The seven wonders in particular are the strongest, which also means they're the most dangerous." He explains, crossing his arms.

"I think it'd be smart to cut them off when we can." He finishes. "Yeah, but..." Kou starts. "Hanako hasn't been doing things that normal jerk apparitions usually do. I mean... It still pisses me off that he hangs in the girls restroom, but... He's not hurting anyone. He actually helped me and the other students out a lot.. Maybe he's changed--" "Don't even." Kou raises his head.

"There's no such thing as a good apparition, Kou." "I... Know... But.. He's.." Teru sighs. "I let you lead this because I hoped it'd make you grow as an exorcist, but it seems I was wrong." He turns to walk away.

"Do me a favor and stay away from the seven wonders. I'll take care of it from here on out." "Wait!" Kou places a hand on his older brothers shoulder. "Just give me more time!" Teru looked at his brothers desperate expression.

"Fine. I'll let it slide." He places a hand on Kou's head. "But don't make an idiot out of me. Take care of your response abilities." "I will..."

-----------------

I know what I said to Teru, but my heart's not into it like it was before. Plus, I think I'd anger Y/n and Nene if I exorcised Hanako, so, instead....

Kou's head pops out of the bush he was hiding in, looking around while feeling determind.

I'll convince him! Even if I have to cut classes!

~~~~~

In Kou's class....

"Hm. Where's Minamoto?" His teacher asks.

"He said he had labor pains, so he went to the nurse's office!" A classmate answers.

"HE'S GIVING BIRTH?!"

~~~~~

Back to Kou :D....

I'll stick to him like glue the whole time, and get proof that not all supernaturals are evil!

Kou looked behind a wall to see Hanako with a giant bag behind him, looking at the ground. He tried to jump to a wall, poking it with a stick he found. Kou sweatdropped.

He's really suspicious...

"Someone there?" Kou ducked in time as Yashiro's homeroom teacher looked out the window. He left when he saw nothing, making Kou sigh of relief.