I didn't wait for their reply as they would be insignificant to me.

One guys followed me though, to open the door and waited till I went inside.

There were guards everywhere, being kidnapped or even killed would be a mystery if they can get through the amount of guns loaded in this place.

"Good morning Ma'am, How can we be of service to you today?" One butler asked. He was fairly good looking in a standards point of view.

Not my type.

I prefer doe eyed skinny tall girls.

"I'm here to meet with my friends, Bae Joo-hyun" I replied not bothering to face him. Everyone who steps foot here are all important people and he knows that, he has the opportunity to work here so obviously he would know not to mess with anyone walking through the door.

"Ah yes, right this way madam" he bowed and guided me to a private room. He opened the door and let me inside. The room had a victorian vibe going on, from the furnitures to the walls and other details of the room.

It was pretty.

But it was empty.

I knew I couldn't count on them being here early, now I have to wait for them.

I took a seat on the cushioned chair and looked at the menu they were offering.

"Would you like to order first before your friends arrive madam?" The same butler bowed his head and gave me a smile.

"I'll get an americano for now" I closed the menu and looked at my phone, opening the group chat the girls made.

———

QueenKim👑: Where tf are you guys at??

BaeMom🤱🏻: Give us 5 minutes child, Seulgi wanted to buy candies so we had to stop over.

QueenKim👑: What is she? A child?

Seagull🐦: baby :( you didn't have to tell her

Chacha💃🏻: Told them we were going to be late but nobody heard me😤

Doyeonyeon🫡: Please Chahee, you acting like you weren't the first one to run in the store😬

Chacha💃🏻; Nobody asked for your statement!!

BaeMom🤱🏻: We'll be there, it's only taking some time since we were behind the security and saw the bus take in some visitors, I think they were students.

QueenKim👑: They allowed strangers to enter? Wtf

Seagull🐦: My question as well, but we saw the guy thats always sticking by Jackson Wangs side with em' so I guess they had that special pass.

Doyeonyeon🫡: Let's hope we wont meet them, I don't want to be near no loud ass people.

Chacha💃🏻: Same, they say don't judge a book by its cover but they be looking like kids always whining.

QueenKim👑:  I'll talk to my dad about having that, we all know how he hates outsiders.... now tell your driver to drive faster or I'm leaving this place😒

Chacha💃🏻: NOOOOOOO THE TEA!!!!!!!!

BaeMom🤱🏻: Jennie if you disappear I'm not giving you any of my warm hugs☹️

Seagull🐦: DESURV ur hugs should only be mine😤

QueenKim👑: She loves me more anyways, ur only her second option and I'm the first.