You have a bad day (scenario)

You were having a bad day at school so you were feeling down. You heard someone sit down in front of you so you looked up to see Najimi. You smiled a bit at them and pinched their cheek. They smiled at you and pinched your cheek. "Why do you look so sad?" Najimi asked, pulling their hand away.

You shrugged and sighed. "Todays just not my day." Najimi nodded a bit and patted your head. "Mmm. Why don't you come over to my house tonight?" You nodded a bit and smiled at them. Najimi smiled back at you and kissed your cheek before getting up to go bath to their desk. You stared at their back as the teacher walked in.

.
.
.

You walked with Najimi to their house and smiled a bit. "Whenever I'm at your house I feel so much better." Najimi smiled at you and hugged you to their chest. "Good! I like it when you're happy and smiling!" Najimi said, running their fingers through your hair. You smiled a bit and kissed their cheek.

.
.
.

You sat in Najimis bed, as they crawled on top of you. Najimi smiled and snuggled their face in your neck as you wrapped your arms around them.  "Cant we watch something?" You asked, making Najimi nod. Najimi kissed your cheeks and turned on the tv. You two then watched tv for the rest of the night.