Chapter 6

(I'm doing this on my phone and not computer so I apologize if I make any mistakes)

You were walking with Najimi to Tadanos house to work on a group project you, Najimi, Tadano, and Komi had. Since Najimis birthday party you two know about your feelings for each other. You two weren't officially dating yet but you were hoping to make it official soon. Najimi snapped their fingers in front of your face and grinned when you looked at them. "You spaced out again while I was talking." Najimi pouted, looking at you. You smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of your neck. "Sorry I was thinking about something." Najimi nodded and grabbed your hand intertwining your fingers.

You smiled and held their hand back. You two got to Tadano house. You knocked on the door and saw Tadano open the door. "This way." He said, as you two followed him to his room. You let go of Najimis hand and walked into tadanos room. You saw Komi and sat down next to her on the floor. Najimi sat down In front of you as Tadano sat in front of Komi.

"Okay so who wants to do what?" You asked, looking at them. "Komi can work on the poster since she wouldn't wanna present it to the class." Tadano said, making you nod. "Najimi and I can present it. Najimi does good speaking in front of a lot of people." You said, making Najimi nod. "Okay and I'll help Komi with the poster." Tadano said, making you nod.

You pulled out a piece of paper and looked at Tadano. "But the most important thing is what are we going to present?" Tadano put his hand on his chin and started thinking. Komi looked up and pulled out her notebook. You all looked at her and read what she wrote on her notebook. "We can talk about (random topic)" you guys all nodded and smiled. "Sure. I can do that." Najimi said, smirking.

You nodded and smiled. She smiled slightly and looked down. "Okay, so tomorrow we'll all go to the library and get books to study on the (random topic)" Tadano said, making Najimi groan and leaned back against Tadanos bed. "But I had things I wanted to do tomorrow." Najimi said, sadly. "Too bad you're helping us with this." Tadano said, crossing his arms.

You smiled and put your hand on Najimis head. "Once we're done with this poster I'll take you out for ice cream again." Najimis eyes lit up making them nod. "So what should we do now?" You asked, looking at Tadano. "I prefer we get our data from books and not the internet. So I guess we're done for today." Tadano replied. You nodded and saw Najimi jump up, "let's play something!" You all looked at them. "Tadano what kind of games do you have?" Najimi asked. "Um... I have Minecraft-" "ooo yes let's play minecraft." You said.

.
.
.
.
.

You all loaded into minecraft.

In the minecraft world your minecraft character pov:

You spawned on top of a tree and jumped down. You started mining for wood and walked around seeing Najimi's character killing a sheep. You ran over to them and stole the sheep wool that the dead sheep dropped. "Hey! Give that back!" Najimi said, hitting your character. You laughed and ran away from them, eventually losing them. You looked around for Tadano and Komi and saw Tadanos character still.

Your pov:

You looked up from your screen and saw Tadano helping Komi. "And you move your character like this see?" Komi nodded and moved her character around. You looked at Najimi and saw them killing your still character. You gasped and looked down at your screen to see that you died. You groaned and clicked respawn. You guys have been playing for an hour. You couldn't find Najimi anywhere, "Najimi where are you?" You asked, looking up at them.

They looked at you and put their finger up to their lips. "A secret." You sighed and looked back down at your screen. You found Komi and Tadano building a house together.

Your Minecraft character pov:

"Nice house you two." You said, walking inside their house. Komi placed down a flower pot and put a flower in it. "Tadano got me a flower pot." She typed. You smirked and hit Tadanos character. "Hey don't hit me." He said, hitting you back. You laughed and ran out of their house. You ran across a river and saw a house being made in the distance you ran over to it and saw Najimis character.

"I found you~" you said, hitting their character. They looked at you and crouched. "How did you find me?! I thought I built my house all hidden away." You laughed and hit the air. "You're not even that far from Komis and Tadanos house." You laughed. "No fair. They just built theirs close to mine." Najimi said, pouting slightly. You laughed and walked into their house.

You looked around and saw all the things they found and made. "Geez, how do you have all these things already." Najimi smirked, "I'm really good at the game~" you rolled your eyes playfully and saw the bed they made out of the wool you stole from them. "Your bed is right next to mine, y/n." Najimi said, getting on top of the second bed. They crouched down on it and looked at you. "Oh so I'm living here with you?" You asked, making them nod.

"What about the house I made?" You asked. "Leave it. Mines better anyways." Najimi said, jokingly. You huffed and hit their character. "Plus we both know you want your bed next to mine~" Najimi teased. You smirked back and nodded.

Your pov:

"Can you two not?" Tadano said, turning away from his screen to look at you two. You laughed and hugged Najimi. "Why? Cant I show affection to the person I like a lot?" You said, hugging Najimi tighter. Najimi blushed slightly and hugged back smirking at Tadano. "Yeah~" Tadano was about to say something when you heard someone die. You all looked down at your screens quickly and saw that Komi died.

Komi looked away from her screen and looked at you guys with tears in her eyes. Tadano's eyes widened. "I-it's okay Komi we can get all that stuff back." Tadano said, panicking.

.
.
.
.

You ran out of Tadanos house and jumped on Najimis back, making them almost lose their balance. They looked at you and smiled. You got off them and grabbed their hand. "That was fun." Najimi nodded and held your hand back. "We need to play Minecraft more." You nodded and smiled. "I'll walk you home this time, okay?" You said, looking at Najimi. Najimi nodded and smiled. "Okay. But don't forget to text me when you get home. You forgot to last time and I was up all night worrying about you." You nodded and grinned.

You two made it to Najimis house. Najimi pulled their hand out of yours and smiled. "Goodnight. Be careful walking home and don't forget to text me when you get home. I'll call you if you forget." Najimi said, making you nod and laugh. "Yes. Yes. I'll be careful and text you." Najimi smiled and nodded. "Good." You nodded and watched as they started going inside their house.

Najimi paused for a second and looked back at you. You waved at them until they turned back and started walking towards you again. You stared at them as they walked up to you. Najimi stopped in front of you and kissed your cheek. They pulled away blushing slightly and giggled at your face. "Your face is so red y/n~" you looked at Najimi and blushed. Najimi giggled and hugged you. "Okay now I'll go inside see you tomorrow." Najimi pulled away and ran inside their house. You stared at their house and blushed darker thinking about their soft lips on your cheek.

 You stared at their house and blushed darker thinking about their soft lips on your cheek

Thank you guys for all the nice comments ❤️