𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀

Start from the beginning

Ray thought you were absolutely PATHETIC. A Goddamn loser.

Like Bruh.

"Dude. They're not real."

"AAAAAAHHWAAAHAHHFHFJJFJJFJF"

You screamed louder.

"OKAY OKAY JEEZ??? DO YOU WANT ME TO THROW A FUCKING FUNERAL OR SOMETHING???"

"FUCK YOU RAY!"

Ray has had enough.

He couldn't say he wasn't used to this shit before, you've pulled him into bullshit like this many times before.

He remembers you crying over Attack on Titan.

He remembers your painful Eren Bird jokes.

He remembers when you watched the Demon Slayer Movie in the theatre with him, and started crying and sobbing on his shirt.

He remembers you crying over manhwa's that were painful to your already broken soul. (That's what you told him.)

He remembers you crying over Athy from Who Made Me A Princess when Claude forgot her and she gave him the stink eye.

That shit hurt. He couldn't blame you.

He tucked you into your bed, ignoring your screaming and wailing until you got tired.

He even had to sing a fucking lullaby so you would quiet down and sleep.

You fell asleep at 5.

—————————————-

Waking up, you immediately made fun of Ray for staying with you. He was sleeping in the edge of the bed with an constipated angry expression as you pulled his dark purple hair.

It was fun until he woke up and pulled your hair.

That was not fun. It was painful. You almost regretted messing with him.

Almost.

A few hours had passed, and you plus Ray decided to go outside and steal a cat.

You missed Peach, your old cat. He unfortunately went outside to play only to have ran into the wrong people.

They had chopped him up into pieces and sold them. You found his paw with his neck tag in the ally dumpster when you were searching for free stuff.

Traumatizing shit.

You wanted Peach 2, a cat who you would not horrendously fail unlike Peach 1.

Anyways, it was hard for you to come in public sometimes because you and Ray were notorious for stealing stand food and hurting people (bad people) in your neighborhood.

One time, you caught a man trying to harrass a young girl, threatening her with a knife, so you did the most logical thing and kicked him in the balls so the girl could run away.

Unfortunately, the guy had surprisingly good reflexes so you ended up getting stabbed with his knife.

Nothing new.

You had no self preservation.

At all.

Back to you and Ray, you successfully stole your furry victim who had been on your radar for a while.

"AAAAHHAHAHAHA DID YOU SEE THAT RAY??? I WAS SO BADASS SWOOPING PEACH 2 LIKE THIS!"

He couldn't stop the deadpan on his face, as he literally gave you Tanjiro's Disgust expression.

Unfortunate.

But atleast he thought you weren't that bad of a person for "saving" this cat!

Peach 2 had a bad owner, obviously neglecting and abusing the poor cat.

It was horrible! So you, a holy saviour sent from the gods, saved the cat.

Ray helped by distracting the drunk owner for enough time for you both to run away.

He's your angel-dog assistant.

Very helpful indeed.

Successful! Peach 2's rescue was awesome!

Running with Peach 2 in your arms, You laughed as Ray tripped on air landing the floor faceflat.

You snorted.

"HAAAH! L FOR YOU RAY! WASTE OF SPERM!"

"Kill yourself please."

You merely snorted as you stopped in the middle of the road to flip him off.

Bad idea. You have no self preservation so you didn't really care about the danger about this.

You didn't see the truck incoming. You didn't think the beeping was near you.

You didn't realize until Ray screamed at you to get out of the way until you got hit.

Oh fuck.

You were sent flying. For a second your mind went to the cursed image of Eren Yeager's head on a bird, until your brain realized this wasn't a good time.

Ray could only watch in horror as his heartbeat sped up, watching your body fly through a goddamn building.

How much force could that have had?????!!

Holy shit!

(Y/N) (L/N), you're a massive idiot.

You mentally chuckled as you realized time was going really slow. Isn't your life supposed to pass through your eyes? Man that'd be funny to see every stupid and traumatic thing you've ever done or witnessed.

Were you going to die? It didn't really feel like it, but you wouldn't mind if you did.

It's not like anything will change the fact this is your end.

Accepting this, you closed your eyes.

Only to feel like you were falling.

You opened them again.

You WERE falling!

You didn't feel like screaming, so you merely closed your mouth, calming yourself down.

You were surprisingly calm, as you forced yourself to look down.

All you could see was a pink head and a flaming one.

Fighting.

Shit.