He really is the slowest out of the group.

"FIVE... FOUR...THREE...TWO... ONE... happy new year!"

I was getting tired of the club and the drinks was getting me... well you know.

"Alright I'm gonna hit the bathroom and then I'm heading out." I said to the guys

Of course Tre wanna complain about how I should stay. Kevin was too busy tonguing some girl down.

I dap Brandon before heading to the bathroom.

I handled my business and washed my hands before about to leave.

When I turned around I seen K right there blocking the door.

I sighed "Girl if you don't move."

"Morgan you don't have to hide it. I seen the way you looked at me before we started to talking."

"I was trynna see who you was but I gotta girl shawty."

Her face dropped "Well she-

"Will leave my ass if I do anything with your ass. Plus I'm good, I'm not desperate for any pussy."

"Oh really? I heard some things about you-

"Back then. Maybe if I was single, drunk, high on weed and pills you would've got what you wanted. They got niggas you could have out there it's just not going to be me."

Her face was stuck

Shawty must not be used to rejection

"Sorry."

"It's cool. Can you move?" I asked getting irritated

She moved and I left out the club.

I got in my car and seen my phone started buzzing. I checked it out and seen it was a video of me and K talking in the club.

People be so damn fast like damn.

I closed from out of the app and drove home. Once I got inside I sat my keys on the counter.

I decided to call Jordyn since I haven't talked to her in a couple of hours.

I called her but she didn't answer it went straight to voicemail.

I raised a eyebrow and sent Jade a text.

me: hey, is Jordyn sleeping?"

Jade: no

me: why her ass ain't answering that phone 🤨...

She read the message leaving me confused. A minute later Jade called me from FaceTime.

I answered "Where my baby at? Is it because of that shaderoom video? I swear I just met the girl-

Jade shook her head and cut me off "No it's not that."

"Then what is it?"