14 • 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 9¾ - 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆

[after the scene with the boys. the memory shows harry at his compartment, and Ron appears in the doorway.]

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full.

"Yeah sure, it was full ronald" hermione scolds her fiance.

Harry: No, not at all.

Ron: [sits across from Harry] I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.

Harry: I'm Harry. Harry Potter.

"i think he already knew that potter" says barty jr. with a small cackle.

Ron: So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the...

Harry: The what?

Ron[whispers] Scar...?

"Oh here we go again.." grunts frank

While the avengers sit confused as to why are they here watching some kids life, but what they guess is that they will see ares whole life since hw is a child.

Harry: Oh [lifts up his hair bangs to reveal it]

Ron: Wicked. [A trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets.]

The whole great halls mouths water and suddenly a table with food and sweets apear at the side of the room.

Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?

Ron[Holds up his mushed sandwiches] No, thanks, I'm all set. [smacks lips.]

Harry: We'll take the lot! [pulls out coins]

Ron: Whoa!

"Thats how a friendship starts" said ginny and almost everyone agreed.

[A bit later, Harry and Ron are not sitting together eating bundles of sweets. Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over his head.]

The future generation look disgusted

Seeing scabbers in the meantime the marauders look at the rat thinking 'he reminds me of someone, but who?...'

Harry: Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?

Ron: They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once!

"Ewwwww" yelled the whole greathall.

[Harry quickly takes the bean he was chewing out of his mouth.]

Harry: [picks up a blue and gold package] These aren't real chocolate frogs, are they?

Ron: It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 meself. 

[Harry opens the package, and a chocolate frog jumps onto the window and climbs up.] Watch it! [The frog reaches the open gap in the window, and jumps out.] Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.

Harry: [seeing Dumbledore's image in the card] I got Dumbledore!

Everyone smiled exitedly while the future generetion of the snakes look disgusted.

But what they didnt notice is ares' calculating gaze except hermione who looked confused.

Ron: I got about 6 of him.

[Harry looks at the card again, but Dumbledore has vanished.]

Harry: Hey, he's gone!

Ron: Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you? [Scabbers squeaks] This is Scabbers, by the way, pathetic, isn't he?

"He is." The next generation said together and and the people from the past look shocked and confused.

Harry: A little.

Ron: Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?

"You actually fell for that ron?" Wheezed ginny and ron looked embarresed.

" i was eleven ginny lets not talk about your fourth year!" Ron commented back and ginny turned red like her hair.

"Never trust mischievous people more importantly twins." The prewett twins said in the same time.

Harry: Yeah!

Ron: [clears throat] Ahem. Sun-

[A girl called hermione granger, with bushy brown hair, dressed in robes, appears at the doorway.]

"Oh!you didnt tell me i looked so horrible!" Hermione exlaimed

"What did you want us to say?, 'oh hermione go look in the mirror you look horrible' " said harry with a mocking expression.

Hermione: Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one.

Neville blushed at that.

Ron: No.

Hermione: Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then.

"Your bossy you know that?" Asked dorcas jokingly, and hermione blushed at the question.

Ron[clears throat again] Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!

[He zaps Scabbers, but nothing happens. Ron shrugs.]

The great hall laughed.

H

ermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example... 

'Bossy...' thought ron.

[Hermione goes over and sits across from Harry. He points her wand at his glasses and Harry tenses] Oculus Reparo. [The tape on the nose-band vanishes, repairing his glasses as if they were good as new. Harry takes them off, amazed.] That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger...and you are...?

"Exited are we now granger?" Smirked sirius at the bushy haired girl.

Ron[with his mouth full] I'm...Ron Weasley. ..

"Ron its disgusting you should really stop" said ginny to her brother.

Hermione: Pleasure. You two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. [Gets up and leaves, then comes back and looks at Ron.] You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there.

[Points to the dirt mark on Ron's nose. Ron scratches his nose, embarrassed.]