Chongyun
Haha! You're a fan of her?

Aether
Correction! I am not just a fan. I am her number one fan and supporter. However, my luck runs out every time she has a live concert because her tickets are always sold out whenever it's my turn to buy one.

Aether knows her? How come I don't know that? He's also a fan of her.

Chongyun
Aww (ಥ_ʖಥ)

Aether
But it's fine. I'll wait for her next live concert. You two have some fun! Also, it's fine with me to make the presentation today.

Xiao
Same.

Chongyun
Nice! Just one tiny problem: where should we make the project?

Aether
Our house is a bit messy, and my sister hates visitors when the house is not tidy.

Chongyun
Okay! How about Xiao's place?

Shit, this asshole will be in hell.

Xiao
What?

Chongyun
Xiao's house it is.

God, please no.

Xiao
How about at your place?

Chongyun
Nah. Your house can unleash my studious self, and we can surely concentrate our brains there.

He sure knows how to make a shitty lie.

Xiao
Shut the fuck up! You just want to play Genshin Impact.

Chongyun
:))

Xiao
No.

Chongyun
C'mon!

Xiao
No.

Chongyun
Please?

Xiao
No.

Aether
You two should make up your mind!

Chongyun
Aether! Side with me.

Xiao
👹

Aether
Please?

My heart suddenly skipped a beat. I don't know why, but his plea reminds me of that dream. No! Get that sinful image out of my head.

Xiao
Please what?

Aether
Can we please go to your house and do the literature project there?

It's hard not to resist him, and dad did ask me the other night to make him visit our house, so this would be an opportunity.

Xiao
Ok.

Chongyun
I'm hurt. You said no to me three times, but when Aether asked you, it only took one try? You shattered my heart into a million pieces.