L'amour est Dangereux: Chapter 2

Pete parked the car in the garage and called some bodyguards to help him bring the unknown man into the guest room. He ordered Arm to call the family doctor and rushed to the guest room leaving his friend confused.

"Can you bring me some extra clothes from my room? Make sure to choose bigger clothes" the bodyguard bowed at him and immediately went to Pete's room.

Pol and Arm suddenly barged into the guest room. "Ai Pete, I thought you were going to buy some coffee? Why did you bring home an injured man here?" Pol asked his friend while checking out the man lying on the bed.

"If you gave me the right direction to the café, I would have sipped some good coffee this morning" Pete scolded his friend while staring at the man in front of him.

"Yeah yeah, you still haven't answered my other question. Why did you bring this man here?"

"Aren't you scared that he's just pretending and attack us?" Arm added.

"Just shut up you two! I just arrived and now you're bombarding me with questions" Pete glared at his two friends and they both raised their hands, accepting their defeat.

"Khun Pete, here are the clothes that you asked me to get. Doctor Top is already here, should I let him in?"

"Oh yeah let him in, you can go now" the bodyguard bowed at him and went outside. "Khun Pete said that you can go inside" he informed the doctor and bowed at him.

Doctor Top went inside as the three bodyguards bowed at him.

"What happened head of the bodyguards?" The doctor teased Pete while putting his things on the side table.

"Woah! Who's this guy? Is he newly recruited? Did you torture him?" Doctor Top asked them while checking the guy on the bed.

"To answer your question first I don't know him, I just saw him in the alley unconscious and badly injured. He's not a bodyguard but who knows he might be one if he wakes up and I did not torture him" Pete answered all the questions.

"I'll treat his wounds first, don't worry he's not going to die. You can go back to your work, I'll call you if I'm done" Doctor Top assured the worried man and continued to treat the wound.

The three went outside, "You can go back to your post first, I'll inform Master Kinn about this" Pete patted their shoulders and made his way to Kinn's office.

"Our friend is different without his morning coffee" Pol said and Arm chuckled at his friend's remark.

He knocked on the door before entering. "Good morning Khun Kinn" he bowed at the fine man in front of him.

"Oh, Pete? What are you doing here early in the morning" Kinn asked him as he placed the files at the table. "I just want to inform you that I brought an injured man here. Doctor Top is still treating his wounds" Pete said.

"Did you find any source of information about that guy?" Pete shook his head. "There is no wallet, ID, or cellphone in his pocket. I believe that some guys robbed and beat him in that alley".

Kinn nodded his head, "I want you to monitor him until he wakes up and gather some information. You can order Arm and Pol to be my bodyguard in the meantime."

"I'll inform them immediately. I'll take my leave now Khun Kinn" Pete bowed at him and made his way to his two friends.