[Special ]Chapter 20 Revenge of the Spider Queen.

Start from the beginning

"So?"

"I might Teach him a few things. Maybe in that way you two could help each others back!"

Indeed Tripitaka has Taken the Liking of randomly following The Scholar. At first Tang was Giddy,Nervous and excited since the Great Monk is Following him. He's also Scared that maybe Tripitaka is Judging his works since Let's be honest here. Tripitaka is Wise enough and Smart and He must be a freakin pro.

But the Monk sees through him. He's too stiff and Scared and He has to consult him sometime.

"Tang Don't be so stiff I'm not gonna Eat you or something"

"S-Sorry Master! It's just that I can't help it!"

"My Am I Really that Intimidating? Donghai seems Cool with my presence. Did I perhaps did something that Scared you?"

Fiddling his Papers Tang Stuttered while avoiding the Monks Gaze. I mean he's really, really Nervous and Totally the Great Monk is Beside him with a Innocent look.

"I'm still Processing everything and That Includes the Great Monk Tang Sanzang Floating Beside Me and Being Donghai's Mentor and also Having the honor of taking care of you if she's busy..."

"Awww Don't be Nervous! We're friends now! I'm quite Liking your company since We too share the same hobby of reading books and Also watching over Our Little Cicada!"

Tripitaka Beamed and Pat's the Scholars Back. Smilling at the Monk Tang has alot of questions but He might not do it since it seems Tripitaka will tell them if the time comes.

"So! What are you doing? Are you writting new studies? Some Poetry or Stories?"

"Ah...actually I'm Writting some New Lectures that I need to Present....this might take a while"

"Ooh! Let me help! I'm familiar with these Lands!"

And the More Tang is Taking care of The Monk the more he became Comfortable with his Ghostly presence. Seems weird right? But it's pretty a normal day for Donghai and Tang Seeing Tripitaka walk pass walls, pop out under the counter, the TV turning on all of the sudden but that's just Tripitaka watching at 3 am with Popcorns and also The Monk Floating up the ceiling like it's the most Tranquil Shit he has ever did.

"Gooodmorning! Or not- So? Pigsy Called me And asked to drag you out"

"Sup Girl! I got my Apron and im ready to cook some Noodles!"

Glancing behind her Donghai Waved seeing Tang and Mei Greeting her "sup! Good timing cause I just finished my Dinner. And Let me Grab my stuff first since Im literally Not ready" Jumping out her table, Mei Happily followed Donghai inside her Room. While Tang on the other hand is Staring at the Freshly cooked food on the table that His student just ate.

"That's a Good Dinner my Student has for a while. But did she cooked it?"

Rubbing his chin, he Grabbed a new chopsticks and Took a bite on the Food, Feeling the Richness of the Delicacy and its Aroma Tang Teared up and Took a bite again.

"Ah.....Master Tripitaka must have Made this"

'The great Monk sure has a lot of Hidden talents'

'What the fuck...'

Staring in Shock, Donghai is In the Bathroom Fixing her face and Cleaning her teeth too. Not until The Dragon Girl Witnessed Donghai's Belongings floating and Putting themselves in the Bag like they're preparing.