Gods/Godesses Stories

Creation of Rowana, Keth, Spik, and Spink

Long ago before Rowana was Goddess of wisdom, Keth, dared Rowana to a challenge. If Keth won, he was God of strength Rowana agreed. Rowana went to Maya, the Goddess of stealth, and asked for help with the duel. Maya refused. Rowana looked in many books for spells but none would work. She finally through a spell book on the floor. That book turned into Spik. Spik agreed to help Rowana if she let him become God of Spells. Rowana agreed. Spik took all the stupidity out of Rowana's brain. That day, Rowana won the duel. Spik offered to Keth that Spik could let him be the God of strength on one condition. Keth agreed. Spik then put all Rowana stupidity in Keth's wife, Spink, and put all Spink's wisdom into Rowana.

Creation of Rowa, Jesa, Nina, Linsay and Marti

Long ago Marti was Goddess of water. One day Calc, the God of Animals and Ia, the Goddess of Life had Rowa as they're child. Marti saw potential in Rowa and she stole her. Ia, however was daughter of Hepikos and Ia pleaded with him. Hepikos went to Marti and split up her realms to her daughter's. Jesa got rivers, streams, and creeks. Nina got lakes, bays and small seas. Linsay got rain, snow, sleet and hail. Marti was left with oceans.

Creation of Eelix and Jennus

Long ago Hepikos and Jenu had two sons. The first was beautiful. The second was malformed. They threw the second one away. They called the first Jennus. They loved Jennus. That second baby turned out to be Eelix. Asli, the Goddess of Light found Eelix and taught him her ways. One day Eelix came back to get revenge. Eelix shone so much light on Jennus that he turned dark. Eelix, became the God of the Sun. Hepikos and Jenu hated Jennus now and they banished him. However Jennus became the God of Nightmares! Ever since then Jennus has been trying to enter the God world, so he can kill Eelix.

Healing of Eelix (Before Rowana became a Goddess)

One day Jennus broke free from his prison and Rowana aimed to stop him. Rowana went up to Jennus and made him return to his foul prison of dreams. But Rowana suffered a cut. It was terrible. Jenu, the Goddess of Dreams tried to help her sleep but Jennus plagued Rowana's dreams. Iwana, the Goddess of Healing gave Rowana a bottle for curing it. Eelix, found out. As Eelix knew that Rowana was his little sister. Eelix forced Rowana to give the potion to him. Rowana had to agree. Eelix was cured but Rowana was not. Not until she became a Goddess.

Nina and Linsay

After the water realms were split, Nina, and Linsay wanted to find who was their father. Nina went east making seas as she went. But Linsay also went Northwest. Making rain fall. Nina found him first. Iko. Nina went up to him and asked 'Do you know my father?' Iko replied 'I am only the God of Land' Nina said: 'My mother is Marti' Iko looked startled 'Marti told me she had no children! What a pity' He said. 'Join me! Be important! Become a Goddess!' 'No, I can not. I am already Goddess of Lakes, bays and oceans' 'What made Marti give up her powers?' Iko asked. ' Marti stole Ia's baby and Hepikos punished her for that' Nina said. Nina left to let Linsay see Iko. Linsay was laughing with Iko a lot that Marti felt the ground move. Marti found out it was Linsay and got mad. Marti made Linsay so that she could never be allowed to leave in the sky. Linsay no longer reaches down to scoop up water. Nina, Jesa and Marti have to do it for her.

The creation of Chilo

Linsay soon got over her grief. One day Anam, the God of Rocks came to visit Linsay up in the sky. Linsay soon had Anam's baby boy. They named him Chilo. Chilo soon got bored of watching Nina, Jesa and Marti send water up to Linsay. Chilo went to Eelix and asked if he could pull the water into the sky. It worked but Eelix refused to hold it up there. Chilo then made clouds to hold up the water. Chilo was then the God of Clouds.

Creation of Marti

Marti was the daughter of Hi, Hepikos brother. Hi had done something mean to Hepikos and could no longer be a God. Hepikos watched Marti afraid she would do the same. One day the serpent, Alio attacked Hepikos. Marti protected him and killed Alio. Hepikos was thankful and gave Marti her father's old realm, water. Marti abused this and Marti was forced onto the ground for a year. She met Iko. But when Marti returned to the sky she denied that she had any babies. She really had three healthy daughter's. Marti kept them hidden in the sky.

Line

Hepikos-Rowana

Hepikos-Ia-Rowa

Hi-Marti-Jesa, Nina, Linsay-Chilo