...4

Advice: Pretty much nothing in this book actually exists so don't go looking for these books. This is all just things that aren't real and feel like writing. So the books in here do not exist.

*****************************************************

In the land of Semo, you get options on what to do:

1. Farm
2. Serve
3. Fight

Everyone gets these choices. But girls hardly wish to fight... Girls choose to Serve or Farm. Boys choose all three. Unless, you different...

Kian's mother serves. So does her father. But on selection day, Kian looks at the words. Farm, Serve, Fight. Her finger moves to fight. Kian's never used weapons and hardly knows anything. But that changes once she meets Zema.

Zema grew up on a farm and now fights. Zema uses light swords and knives. But her main weapon is the bow. Kian doesn't seem to fit in with fighting men so Zema invites Kian over to see the small group of women that fight.

Milanun was always going to fight. Always. But fate took him along a weird path. Milanun is a high member of the fight group and high in the king's trusted men. But Milanun despises women fighting. So, he stops them.

Ezi is his own person. Until Milanun objects women can't fight with them because they're not strong and have terrible fighting skills. But Ezi knows many girls are directed towards fighting but are afraid to stand out.

When Ezi proves what he says, people disagree and yet war brews over this small topic and now Ezi, Zema and Kian must recruit the ones one believe in their cause, or are women that want to fight. But King Cardan has other ideas for them. When the world breaks apart and war brews. Who will win? Freedom to all, or to men?

************************************************************************************************

Women rule the land and men are servants. But the immortal one, Zema, knows this is not right. Seeking out Kian's grandchild Zema turns to Ezi's granddaughter for advice. Knowing that with a gender ruling nothing will be fair, Zema constructs a army to defeat the queen. But what Zema finds out is shocking. Kian's grandchild is captured. And stopping the rebellion will save her. Will Zema do as they wish or start the rebellion and end Kian's grandchild's life? Will fairness land over the kingdom, stay the same, or end in chaos?

************************************************************************************

The war ended terribly and now everyone lives in a rotting land. But on hopes from Kian's grandchild, Zema searches for Esles. Esles is the last known Magic-Maker. Esles can not fix the land, but he can help make peace. But Esles can't find anyone worthy of taking over the land. He sees all dark futures at one time for them. But everything changes when Esles turns to Zema and says: "The one who should lead has the best intentions and came to find me, I was blind not to see it before. One who can never die will set the land at peace and never worry about further generations destroying what they built." Zema must rule. But when Zema falls in love with someone, she fears the child may be vicious. What happens? Will they have a child? Will Zema's reign end? Or will everything turn back to chaos?

*********************************************************************************

Zema's child was consumed by a evil spirit. Zian feels as if she was killed. She has no control over what she does or to whom she does it. But being scared feeds the spirit. Zian grows weaker everyday. Until Xecona comes.

Xecona is a good spirit and when she she's Zian, the daughter of a well loved, kind ruler, kill innocent people and take her mother's kingdom, Xecona knows she is an evil spirit. Xecona knows Zian has a chance for herself and Xecona urges her to: BE STRONG! But Zian is losing.

Xecona informed Zema of Zian's present state. Zema goes to confront Zian and tells her the things that changed her life: "Zian, I named you partly after me and partly after my best friend that I ever knew. She was killed by a power mad person consumed by and evil spirit. Don't be the same."

Zian loses sense of what she's fighting for and battles herself every night in her sleep. But it only gets worse. Soon Zian want desperately to rid herself of the spirit, but she can't! Will Zian claim back her body or be lost to madness for ever?

**************************************************************************************

Zian pushed aside the madness and evil and lives happily with Zema. But one day, Zian falls in love with one she shouldn't have. And now war is raging for her child.

Zecona grew up waiting. She was always afraid and knew that one day, her dead father, Prince Oslan, father would come and take her and demand she was put on the throne of Seese.

When Zecona became fifteen, Seese attacked. Seese wanted a powerful person such as Zecona upon their throne, but Zecona wanted no part in it. But when her kingdom fell, and was at the mercy of Seese, Kian and Zecona came. As good spirits they came to stop Seese from ruling Zema's kingdom. But the message of peace was taken in the wrong direction. Seese went and killed the kingdom. But they were determined to fight back. When an army is raised to defend what they know, Seese doesn't back down. Who will win the final battle? Or will everything result in chaos forever?