"What no, you guys", Kara says. "You two are coming over. Eliza will be there, Alex will too. We'll have a Friendsgiving".

"Oh, you don't have to do that", Winn says. "Me and Ashley will be fine".

"I want to, seriously", Kara says. "You two can be a buffer between Alex and Eliza. And we can watch Orphan Black after.

"What is Leslie Willis doing in Cat's office", Ashley asks.

"Um, you have super-hearing", Winn says.

"Shh. Trynna hear", Ashley joked. Kara walks to her desk, pretending to do work, while Ashley turns her back to Cat's office, pretending to talk to Winn.

"I caught your broadcast yesterday, I warned you about going after Supergirl and Powergirl", Cat says.

"You always warning me about something. That's our dynamic", Leslie stays. "You tell me I'm choosing a line. A week later, there's a new line to cross".

"I discovered you in that shoebox of a radio station", Cat says. "I mentored you to the best of my abilities. And for the most part, I am proud of that. But going after two young girls, insulting their body, how they dress, their sexuality...".

"Lack of sexuality", Leslie says. "And last time I checked, as long as I delivered you certain rating, you didn't care what sacred cows I went after. So why are they different?".

"I named them Leslie", Cat says. "I am doing everything I can to cultivate a relationship between the hero's and CATCO. If I could legally adopt them, I would".

"I read your article, Cat", Leslie says. "Your just as hard on them as I am".

"Powergirl and Supergirl is off the table", Cat says. "Effective immediately".

"What, your dictating my content now", Leslie says.

"Yes", Cat responds. "They are changing the conversation of National City. People don't want your brand of negativity anymore, Leslie. They want optimism, hope, positivity".

"Your a hypocrite, Cat", Leslie says.

"And your finished, Leslie", Cat says.

"I have two years left on my contract", Leslie says. "You are too proud, and you're too cheap to buy me out".

"That's true. However, I'm not firing you, I'm transferring you to traffic chopper", Cat says. "You'll be National City's highest paid traffic reporter".

"You do this, you will regret it", Leslie says.

"Rush hour starts at 4:30. If your not in the CatCopter when it goes up, you'll be hearing from my lawyer", Cat says. "Oh, and you better take some Dramaine, it looks like it going to be a bumpy ride".

"Damn", Ashley tells Winn.

"What happened?", Winn asks.

"Looks like Leslie got promoted, I think", Ashley says.

Ashley walks to the office, and see James still working.

"Ash", James says.

"No. If you want Lucy, then I approve. Well, I don't approve seeing as I don't like her or never will", Ashley says. "But I miss my best friend. I miss you. But im still mad".

"That's fair", James says, walking to her. "No matter what happens next, I will always be here".

"You better, or I'll have to laser your ass until there's nothing left", Ashley says, with a smile.
.......
"Happy Thanksgiving my beautiful child", Astra tells Ashley.