Chapter 1

She is seated on the floor of her room that looks like that of animals cause of how dirty it looks, the floor is barely covered with carpet, everything in there looks so tattered and disorganized.

The whole room itself smells so bad and dirts all over the floor, but she didn't mind the situation of the room. She was just seated and weeping non stop.

I walked in the door of the room, went straight to where she was seated. "it's high time you stop worrying about your past, stop adding more pressure to yourself hadiya, don't cause anymore harm to your self please listen to me hadiya" i said to her sympathetically. She looked at me her eyes filled with tears "i have to worry siyama, i have to..." she said sounding helpless and hopeless.

"I always think of how my past has been horrible, will my creator be pleased with me when i finally meet him?" This time around she can't help it but cried out loudly.

It's been years after, but the reminisce of her past still haunts her, despite her repentance and the lessons she has learned, she still finds it difficult to forget the whole situation and move on with her life.

Though i don't know the exact thing that has happened to her, but as she has promised today to tell me what has happened to her years back.

"Listen siyama as i said i will tell you my story today, a touching story about me that has been full of regrets and nothing more".

Years Back:
As you know my name is HADIYA,I was born and brought up here in katsina, into a family of six that consists of my dad, mom, my three siblings and i. My parents gave birth to all four of us and i am the oldest of them.

We all school in one of the public schools in our community that is only few kilometers away from our home. When i was 17 years old and was in ss3, i was so happy i was about to leave high school and super much excited i'll be going to college soon.

I am from an average family, my parents are those type that strive daily just to provide for us, they work hard and care for us with the little they afford. My dad sells groceries in our little community market and with the little he earns daily he was able to provide few of our needs.

My mom is not lazy as well, she works in a big house not far from ours, she does little chores for them like cleaning and cooking and gets paid at the end of the month. I have never liked the cleaning job my mom does cause it disgusts me, but to her she was happy doing it as she was able to cover up some extra expenses at home.

I don't have any good thing doing but always dreaming of a lavish life,i have always dreamt of me living happily in a big house with lots of money,cars,maids and giving commands here and there(i have always want to see this come to past)

I love the riches,i have always love to be friends with children from rich families, i admire them alot. Sometimes whenever i go to the market i usually see a lot of rich people coming to buy things from the store so i just look for a place and just stare at them.

Sometimes i do envy them and also feel bad for my self for growing up to see me in a substandard home, i was never contented with what i have. I always wish to have things bigger than what we were able to afford.