Hotel and exciment?

-jewel's pov-
The girls and I are staying at New York New York so we can get up early and head to Fanrave early. We got the room key and we all put our stuff down.
"Do you think the boys will be down on the strip?" Mya said. "We can try" Olympia stated. We all fixed our hair and headed out on the strip. I was looking forward to seeing Reed so much. I've been a fan since X factor. We were walking on the strip and I got a tweet notification from Reed.
@reeddeming: Come catch us down by planet Hollywood we wanna meet some of you!
"GUYS OH MY FUCK" I almost screamed. "WHAT" Kat said. "THE BOYS ARE DOWN BY PLANET HOLLYWOOD" "LETS GO" Marcia said. We practically ran down the strip. They ended up being in front of the doors as you come into planet Hollywood. We were the only ones here. We walked up to the boys they were turned around talking while they're backs were turned to us. I was behind Reed. I decided to scare him. I screamed and touched him. He screamed. All the guys turned around and started laughing. Including Reed. "You scared me love" Reed laughed. "I'm sorry" I laughed. He brought me in his arms and we hugged for so long. The girls were taking pictures and squealing. We finally pulled away. "Let's take a picture and I'll post it on Twitter okay?" Reed smiled. "Okay" I giggled as the girls took a picture. "What's your user?" Reed asked. "@maloleymewilk" I smiled. I got a notification and checked it.
"@reeddeming: my baby scared me tonight excited to see what she has in stores for tomorrow. (; "
I blushed as all the girls looked over and screamed. Olympia was with Arron as they were holding hands talking. I loved them so much together. "Let's hang out tomorrow before and after the show?" Reed asked. "Of course" I said and smiled and Reed put his number in my phone as I put mine in his. "Just promise you won't leak my number I'm trusting you" Reed said. "I would never do that" I said. "Good" Reed said. "Text me tonight okay we got to get going" Reed said. "Okay see you tomorrow" I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me. We all started walking away until we couldn't find Kat. We looked over and saw her and Devin talking still. "As much as you love him WE GOTTA GO " I yelled and pulled her away. Devin blew her a kiss and we headed back to the room and went to sleep.