Persephone turned to look at her sister, raising her eyebrows. "At least I'm not delusional. Do you honestly think Anthony would want to court you?"

"Enough!" Rachel yelled, sick of her daughters' constant arguing. "Athena, focus on what color you want for your dresses. Persephone, Athena's right. At least help your sister with picking out dresses."

Persephone sighed, standing up from her seat, walking over to her mother and sister. If picking out dresses means they'll finish quickly, then so be it. She couldn't deal with another minute of the constant talk of dresses. She knew very well her sister was too indecisive to actually choose a dress.

"You should try choosing a dress that works with your skintone." Persephone stated, looking at the dresses around her. "You would look great with more pastel colors."

Even though Athena and Persephone had their differences, the older sister knew Persephone had better taste in fashion than herself. While Athena didn't care what she swore, her sister was the total opposite. Even at the young age of 13, Persephone dressed better than her older sister.

Persephone was a bit more risky with her wardrobe. Always wearing something to bring attention towards her, even having older girls wear the same thing. While Athena wore more traditional dresses. She didn't really make a fuss about what she would wear. Quite frankly, she wore what the maids would have out for her.

"We can try to bring more pastel-colored dresses, Lady Thornhart. What colors do you have in mind?" Asked the dressmaker.

Persephone subtly cringed at her title. She hated people being so formal but she understood why. She knew they had to respect them but sometimes she wished people didn't have to. Persephone was fine with people calling her by her actual name.

"Mmh, maybe some pink, purple, and blue. Colors like those would look good on my sister." Persephone shrugged.

The dressmaker nodded her head, quickly taking notes on what colors she should use for Athena's dresses. The older sister gave her the young girl a nod, thanking her for helping her make these tough decisions.

"You'll look lovely, Athena." Rachel smiled. To Rachel, time went by quickly. It felt like just yesterday she was holding the girl in her arms and now she was off to find a suitable husband.

"Thank you mother."

"Am I done here? I would rather be anywhere else than to hear more talks about the season." Persephone crossed her arms, ruining the moment her mother and sister had.

Rachel sighed, already knowing the two were going to bicker once more.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The candle lit beside Persephone as she brushed through her hair. Tomorrow was her sister's big day and she knew everyone in the house would be running around. Truth be told, Persephone couldn't sleep. The idea of her sister leaving the house was something Persephone didn't want to happen. She understood it was her sister's duty as a wife to move in with her new husband but to deal with her father's attitude alone was something she didn't want.

A knock interrupted Persephone's thoughts as she turned around to watch the figure open the door and close it behind them. Persephone placed her brush down and gave the guest her undivided attention.

"I thought you would be asleep by now." Persephone spoke out.

"Yea well considering with everything going on, I couldn't bring myself to sleep." Athena responded, taking a seat on the bed. "Besides, I knew you would be awake."