ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18 🤍

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝚜𝚝, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 🥹🏢

"BE WHO YOU AREEEE!! FOR YOUR PRIIIIIIIDE! DON'T HIDE!" I glared at Beyoncé's loud ass. We haven't even been here a month and she's already being loud as fuck. Waking me up for no reason.

"Shut. Up." I groaned, covering my head with the pillow. Who knew living independently would be so hard. We don't have all of our furniture yet and are living off of take out and water bottles. We sleep on an air mattress as of right now. It's already uncomfortable and Bey is making up all this noise.

The fuck is this?!

"Baby it's the first day of pride month. What we doing?"

I moved the pillow to look her dead in the face. "Sleep."

She frowned and laid back down, staring at me. "But stink." She pouted.

"What'd you just call me?"

"Stink. I like it. It has a nice ring to it." She shrugged with a smile. I put the pillow back down. "Nic, I wanted to do something. We're in a new place, let's explore or something." She pulled the pillow off of me. Lord save this girl 'fore I bust her in her mouth.

I gave up on ignoring her and crawled over to lay on top of her. She's my annoying cutie. "Can you give like one more hour. I promise we can go out I just need a little sleep." I pecked her lips and she just smiled. "Stop playing and give me a kiss." I frowned.  She can be so stingy sometimes.

Grabbing hold of my neck she brought me in for a short kiss. If she wants me to go to sleep upset I can do that. I mugged her and tried to get off but she starts laughing and pulled me back. "I'm sorry baby. Don't be mad at me." She gave me a real kiss making me smile. When Beyoncé was done showing me the affection I DESERVED, I gripped her face and leaned down to her ear.

"Deprive me of my proper lovin' again and I'll whoop yo ass." I've done it before and I'll do it again. She can play with my emotions if she wants to. It's her funeral.
___________________________

While Beyoncé was sightseeing and window shopping I was making fun of her with Adore. Okay, I admit I do see that she acts like me on certain occasions. I'm just not gonna tell Bey because she's always thinks she's right. Virgos, I swear.

"Look Dori, mama's gonna trip. Watch." We sat there watching Beyoncé live her Sex and the City daydream. She tripped over her own foot but caught herself just in time. Adore and I we're cracking up laughing while she just stared at us embarrassed. "Y'all are so mean." She says sadly.

Awe now I feel bad. I went up to her and grabbed her her face. "Awe my baby, don't cry. I love you." I pecked her lips a couple times before picking Adore up. "Give mama kiss Dori." She poked out her lips and kissed Beyoncé's cheek. Bey smiled.

After more walking around and some actual shopping we got tired and decided to go eat. We stopped at a Golden Corral nearby and found us some seats. I went to get me and Adore our plates then when I came back Beyoncé went to get herself something. She came back with a plate filled with food. I shook my head. When her stomach starts hurting later I don't want to hear anything.
________________________________

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝙶𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

I feel like I'm dying.

I should've never ate all that food. Nicki won't comfort me and Dori fell asleep. If mama was here she'd whoop my ass for eating so much.